Appetite for Destruction - Isolated Vocals/Bass/Drums: 5.1 Mix Center Channel

On 7/18/2018 at 4:21 PM, sousadias said:

You can use audacity to almost isolate Izzy's guitars, remove the center channel and mute the right channel, but he isn't 100% isolated because of the drums.

right. that's why you can't consider that "isolating an instrument", because it's not normally possible. you can only isolate a channel from this mix, but you'll always have multiple instruments in each channel (maybe only LFE will mostly have bass, but not the complete bass anyway). 

besides this, you can only try "isolating an instrument" by some magic in audio software, but it won't be the original channel anymore, but a fanmade edit - which of course will be of dubious quality and you can never do it well enough - simply because the instruments are already mixed in the mix (LOL), and there's no way to separate them properly.

I just heard AFD on 5.1 channel, my God sounds awesome, I had the impression that the drums was re-recorded but it was not an amazing experience, listen with the Samsung Level On headset, it sounds like I'm listening directly from the studio

Edited by TheSlashrose