Duff To Play Charity Event

On 22.9.2018 at 3:20 PM, Lio said:

Seriously? Are you guys upset because Duff does charity with people from pearl jam, the peppers and Chris Martin? Is that upsetting you? What a pathetic bunch you are.

Mygnr is the perfect example of how deranged social media can get. It's so sad really.

And people wonder why the band doesn't interact much with their fucked up psychopathic fanbase

Edited by RageKage
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, RussTCB said:

You can try to hide behind the "i was just doing it for the lulz" excuse all you want, but that doesn't change what you do regularly here. You attempt to post your opinion as fact, then get upset when others disagree.

In this case you've decided that Duff shouldn't be allowed to play with certain artists and made some statements about it. Now becuase a lot of people including myself disagree, it's the rest of us who are wrong and can't take a joke? 

I am telling you that it was lighthearted! But since you are telling me that it was not, then i have to believe you, and agree with you! Because obviously you know way more about me and about what i am thinking than me! Thanks for explaining me how I felt, i really thought i knew myself but you clearly know me better than me! :rofl-lol:

• GNFNR 1

25 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

I am telling you that it was lighthearted! But since you are telling me that it was not, then i have to believe you, and agree with you! Because obviously you know way more about me and about what i am thinking than me! Thanks for explaining me how I felt, i really thought i knew myself but you clearly know me better than me! :rofl-lol:

Playing the victin card again. No one is telling what you meant. However, everyone can easily see you regularly posting your opinion as fact and then getting all upset when others agree. 

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Playing the victin card again. No one is telling what you meant. However, everyone can easily see you regularly posting your opinion as fact and then getting all upset when others agree. 

what?

No one?

I thought you were doing that!

Just check what you wrote!

"You attempt (1) to post your opinion as fact"

"then get upset (2) when others disagree"

"You've decided (3) that Duff shouldn't be allowed to play with certain artists"

"the OP took a positive story, found the one thing he didn't like (4) about it and created a thread using that as the headline"

...which is fantastic, isn't it? you must be a mind-reader? you must have a crystal ball?

how is that you know what i attempt, how much upset I am, what i decided and what i like?

please tell me!

I need to learn how is that you do that!

• GNFNR 1

9 hours ago, RageKage said:

And people wonder why the band doesn't interact much with their fucked up psychopathic fanbase

Yep! To be honest it seems some of us are really a fucked up psycho or at least act like one over here. Kinda scary all this thing! And I’m not joking. :shrugs:

2 hours ago, ludurigan said:

what?

No one?

I thought you were doing that!

Just check what you wrote!

"You attempt (1) to post your opinion as fact"

"then get upset (2) when others disagree"

"You've decided (3) that Duff shouldn't be allowed to play with certain artists"

"the OP took a positive story, found the one thing he didn't like (4) about it and created a thread using that as the headline"

...which is fantastic, isn't it? you must be a mind-reader? you must have a crystal ball?

how is that you know what i attempt, how much upset I am, what i decided and what i like?

please tell me!

I need to learn how is that you do that!

Here's another "you" for ya: you're missing the entire point. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...