CRISPR and Pig Hitler

SoulMonster

On 16/10/2018 at 11:59 AM, SoulMonster said:

I just watched the movie Rampage. Horrible shit. Then I watched John Oliver's feature on gene-editing. He is brilliant as always. Funny and informative. Scientifically correct and cautionary.

This is my favourite show on TV but I can't help being a little disappointed by it of late. I just think  that there's too much Trump when the show could be covering much more interesting topics. Probably not their fault but I've seen every episode from the first broadcast and I just think it's a shame that so much time is dedicated to the orange ignoramus. :( 

* I enjoyed Rampage. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey

8 hours ago, Dazey said:

This is my favourite show on TV but I can't help being a little disappointed by it of late. I just think  that there's too much Trump when the show could be covering much more interesting topics. Probably not their fault but I've seen every episode from the first broadcast and I just think it's a shame that so much time is dedicated to the orange ignoramus. :( 

* I enjoyed Rampage. :lol: 

John Oliver seems to have the best team, his stories are really well written and informative. But his comedic talent is not as great as Colbert, Seth Myers or, especially, Trevor Noah. Oliver is a bit awkward, nerdy and limited. But the show is great. Extremely well researched and put together.

* Rampage is a least common denominator movie, and full of scientific rubbish. I usually like least common denominator movies, and when they contain Dwayne Johnson, that is a plus. But Rampage was still shit :lol: