All that Remains

dontdamnmeuyi2015

Just found out the guitar player, Oli, from All that Remains has died. Not sure why as yet, but I think it was a shock since the band just recorded a new cd.

It's very sad to hear this shit.

I know death is a part of life, but the guy was 44 years old.

I've seen All that Remains many times in concerts and I feel that Oli was one of the best guitar players around.

RIP Oli. You will be missed.

• Sad 1

Yeah, it was an unfortunate surprise. Young guy and an excellent guitarist. I'm not too familiar with All That Remains, but I friended Oli on Facebook years ago when I was just friending guitarists, and he was one of the few who accepted. Think he liked having a guitar following on FB, as he would often post theory lessons/challenges. The dude knew his stuff. Cool thing to do too.

18 hours ago, OmarBradley said:

Yeah, it was an unfortunate surprise. Young guy and an excellent guitarist. I'm not too familiar with All That Remains, but I friended Oli on Facebook years ago when I was just friending guitarists, and he was one of the few who accepted. Think he liked having a guitar following on FB, as he would often post theory lessons/challenges. The dude knew his stuff. Cool thing to do too.

That was cool. I met Phil the singer a few times and at one time they had a woman bass player. She was very nice. She signed one of my cd covers.

Yeah, Oli was an excellent guitar player. It's just so sad to hear about his death.

2 hours ago, CheapJon said:

This surely is sad, however we have to look on the bright side. The rest of the band members really lives up to the band name now..

Okay, really. Life does go on for us all. It still takes a toll on losing a friend and fellow band member.