Rammstein - new album spring 2019 + first European stadium tour

st0n3r

So, more or less 10 years after 2009's 'Liebe ist für alle da', Rammstein will release a new album in spring 2019. 

Since 2009, the only new Rammstein-song was 'Ramm4', which was only performed live.

in 2019 they will not only release a new album, but last week they also announced (and sold out) their first ever European Stadium tour. Anyone going?

I consider myself a big fan since 2000. Definitely will be attending the stadium show. Can't wait to see what they will bring, show-wise.

3 hours ago, EricA said:

Ticket sale already started last week, as far as i know, most shows are sold out, some cities (such as vienna) got an extra date, which is also nearly sold out !

Yes, I know. The Brussels one sold out in 1h or so. 

Liebe ist für alle da is my favorite Rammstein album, so if the next (and presumably last) album is as good as that, I'll be happy. That being said, none of their albums are bad though.

Hope they have plans for the US again. I saw the first show of their run after the "first show back" at MSG when they played at the IZOD Center in New Jersey. Unfortunately didn't get to catch them on the tour they did after that (which I still regret).

Edited by Black Sabbath

• 2 weeks later...