What is your favorite Halloween candy?

WayTooManyOstriches

To help fight childhood obesity I recently bought one of those bags of 150 candy bars that have Hershey/Reese's Peanut Butter Cups/Kit-Kats in it. Fewer bags of candy on the shelf=fewer chances kids will buy them and become obese.

I was a big fan of Hershey, but these regular Hershey bars don't do it for me anymore. I wouldn't say they're bland, but I honestly have no desire to eat these again. If there were Crunch bars in the bag that might be a different story.

The Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are delicious. Just the right mix of chocolate and peanut butter and it goes great with milk. My biggest complaints about these are those paper cups they're in get annoying to take off after a while, and the oil from the peanut butter makes it harder to open more once it's on your hands.

The Kit Kats are were and still remain a favorite of mine, but the big complaint I have about the ones in this bag is you get only one wafer and not two like before. I don't know how long they've been doing this but they never should have started that.

The Reese's Peanut Butter Cups win, with Kit Kats coming in at a close second.

I remember liking Coffee Crisp, Peanut M&Ms, Kraft carmel cubes, Cookies and Cream Hersheys, Kit Kat, Oh Henry, Hubba Bubba and most of all those little Smarties boxes. You open one end and pour the entire box into your mouth.

Not being a psychopath I wouldnt want to hand out single use plastics :) So Smarties and Nerds it is!!

5IlTI3X.jpg

I honestly can't think of a chocolate bar or a type of sweet that I don't like.  Turkish Delight, thats mingin', other than that you can go through the fuckin' list, Pinics, Crunchies, Wispas, Dime Bars, I love em all.  There's a lot of yank chocolate about nowadays too, more than there ever was when I was a kid, some of its alright too.  Bit of a sweet tooth here, though I go through months and months sometimes of having none at all.