The Walking Dead Season 10 Last 6 episodes

Okay, the last 6 episodes of Season 10 of TWD started last Sunday with Maggie's return. We got to see her son with Glen and know something about where Maggie has been and what other freaks are out there. I thought the guy with the mask and hood was way cool until he took off his mask. I was disappointed when he wasn't a "bad ass" Cool looking dude. 

This past Sunday we saw what Darly was up to since Rick disappeared. I wasn't please about it and I'm pretty sure any Darly and Carol fans won't be either.

Anyway, I really want to see the Negan episode and get back to Eugene and the King. I'm hoping somehow that group of people can help the king get rid of his lump of help him? Could happen.

After these 6 episodes it'll be the last season of TWD.

also Fear will be back and hopefully Rick's 3 movies as well as Darly and Carol's spin off.

17 hours ago, jamillos said:

I thought the mask thing wasn't a good idea, because sooner or later someone will whack this guy, take his clothes + mask and infiltrate the group! :) 

Hey yeah, didn't think of that. I bet someone does just that. Anyway, I was disappointed by his looks. He is very young and also very scared of those creepers.

Here we go again with another annoying savage group to overcome. Guess that's how the world would be even during the end of the world with zombies trying to kill you.

• Like 1

Well, due to the covid, they are filming in a different way for now.  Showing what and where Darly was for those years was okay. Wasn't crazy about the character he was with in his show.

I want to see what happened to Eugene, The king and his group. I do hope the King can find a cure of something. I love his character and want him to be around for awhle.

Also curious as to how Negan and Maggie will interact. And Hershel knows his daddy was killed by Negan, so that might be interesting too. You know Judith likes Negan very much, so we'll see  if she can convince them how much he's changed? Who knows?

Yeah looking forward to seeing Negan and his dead wife Lucille. Something tells me she's going to be the one who turns him into the mean Negan. From the scenes I've seen, she looks to be one bad mother.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jamillos said:

Friggin' T1000, I knew we wouldn't get rid of him that easily! 

I know what a shame. Robert Patrick is an amazing actor. Maybe he has another brother somewhere else? lol

The last year of TWD begins in the summer. I wonder how it'll end? I mean there won't be a cure, so maybe they will just go on as they have until there are no more live people anymore.

9 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I know what a shame. Robert Patrick is an amazing actor. Maybe he has another brother somewhere else? lol

The last year of TWD begins in the summer. I wonder how it'll end? I mean there won't be a cure, so maybe they will just go on as they have until there are no more live people anymore.

Yeah, I remember Robert Patrick from the later X-Files series. He's pretty cool. 

I mean, the rotters have to decompose eventually, right? When you see some of them, the disintegration has gone quite far already, and they can't just go on forever without any energy/food whatsoever, can they? Just speculating here, of course. I guess none of the zombie movies have gone this far, but this would be logical. Anyway, there doesn't have to be any strictly conclusive ending. The folks will procreate and either resolve it sooner or later, or go extinct. That's fine as long as they find Rick and there's a good ending regarding our group; god knows they deserve it. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

I've yet to see the last two episodes but Robert Patrick is amazing. So I loom forward to seeing him.

I just hope season 11 is able to be filmed normally.

I know. I haven't heard how they will film the last season? Not sure about the Rick shows either? I'm sure Andy has probably been in the UK for all of 2020, so guess they will have to see how safe it will be this year.

• Like 1

You already saw tomorrow's episode? Well, I'm looking forward to seeing the King again. I do hope he survives until the end of the show. I love him and Jerry.

Yeah, Princess is pretty cool.  I do hope they all survive and the woman who they think died in the cave is found too.

Anyway, since covid is still here, who knows how they will film the last year.

• 2 weeks later...

I liked last night's episode. Love seeing Jerry. 

Watched The Talking Dead and when Daryl and Carol went their separate ways, the crew waited to see where Dog would go. Melissa said since the dog went with her, he felt Carol needed him more. Anyway, cute with the little mouse too. Of course, the mouse did whatever he wanted to do, but I thought it was very cute and funny as hell when Carol was trying to catch him.

Next weeks is the Negan episode. Saw a preview and it looks awesome!

I do hope that next season they can film more storylines with more characters. Hopefully the actors and crew will have gotten their vaccines.

• Like 1

Well, they kind of didn't finish their story yet and maybe AMC wants to see how people respond before they commit to a whole show just with Daryl and Carol. I really don't like that Daryl wants to search for that other woman. She annoyed the hell out of me. lol

Finale is Negan and that looks amazing.

Then back to Fear the Walking Dead and from what I've seen that will be heating up from the start.

14 hours ago, jamillos said:

Damn, it will already be the last episode next week? Well, looking forward to Negan, it's bound to be good. 

Yeah, the last episode is the Negan one.

TWD have already begun to film the shows for the summer. Next year is the series finale.  I hope none of my favorites die. I mean this is the world and unless it is destroyed, the characters will go on living the best way they can until they're all dead and gone.

Just don't want to see any more good characters die.

8 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, the last episode is the Negan one.

TWD have already begun to film the shows for the summer. Next year is the series finale.  I hope none of my favorites die. I mean this is the world and unless it is destroyed, the characters will go on living the best way they can until they're all dead and gone.

Just don't want to see any more good characters die.

You do know it's bound to happen though, right? I mean, if no one else, the King. A thing that's gone this far doesn't just go away, I guess. 

But yeah, out of the original ones that are left, i.e. Carol, Daryl, Maggie, plus Michonne & Rick obviously, plus the main folks added along the way, like Eugene etc., all these people should survive; there's no need to kill them off now that they've made it this far (in that world as well as in the series). 

Well, since they are not following the comics anymore, the writers can do anything they want to. sometimes when a show is coming to an end, they start to kill off many of their characters.

Anyway, unless there is a cure, which I doubt, it should end where the characters are still trying to live the best way they can. I think the world has more dead in it now, so it's just a matter of growing food and staying away from the dead.

Their way of life is getting harder now, but since there is the new badies called the Creepers, I'm sure there will be more episodes trying to survive them. 

On the Talking Dead, Melissa (Carol) said the first few episodes are action packed. The new shows come back this summer. Filming is now. At least they won't have to film in the super hot weather. Atlanta is pretty cool right now.

Negan's episode was one of the best of all ten seasons.  Jeff and his wife knocked their story out of the park.  Just a great episode. Learned a lot. Tons of eggs put into the episode too. I watched The Talking Dead and they explained where and what they were.

This shows the birth of Negan and if you look closely near the end, you find out what Negan's last name was.

Already filming the new season.

The ending was awesome! Negan walking into Alexandria and looking at Maggie's face. Not sure how these two will end, but it'll be very tense between them from now on.

Next week is Fear and it looks to be one hell of a season too. This show has gotten so much better than the first few seasons.

• Like 1