The Walking Dead Season 10 Last 6 episodes

22 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

I've only read great things about the Negan episode. I'll catch it this weekend and really look forward to it. This should have been covered already!

Yeah, it was an excellent episode and since Jeff was with his real life wife, there was real connection this time and it was nice to see.

I would love to see down the line how Negan got all those people to follow him too, but maybe another day.

15 hours ago, jamillos said:

Holy crap, I've just discovered that the actress playing Lucille is Morgan's actual wife! Daymn! 
Plus the easter eggs, the acting... yes, definitely one of the best episodes. 

Yeah, it was nice to see some real inter action between the actors since it's been so long since the covid. Very good acting with each other. Brought out the best in each other. Hope to see more of Negan and how he got his followers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

The Negan episode was hands down the best of the six. I felt the 5th episode had no point to it at all.

If season 11 is still a socially distanced season, I may not watch it at all.

I hope not, but who knows? Yeah, the Negan episode was awesome. I would still love to see more. I want to see how he got all those people to follow him and be so scared of him.

Not sure how they will film the last shows?  Some shows are filmed the same way and others aren't. but since they started filming in Atlanta earlier and it was cooler, maybe it can be filmed better. Anyway, the series comes back this summer.

Meanwhile, Fear the walking Dead begins tonight and it looks to be awesome.

• 7 months later...
15 hours ago, jamillos said:

I surely hope so; we need a closure. Maybe the Rick movies could be made into a few last TWD episodes. In any case, this needs to be concluded properly. 

Yeah, we do need closure since the series is ending for good. Not heard about the 3 Rick movies, but hopefully they will be made and we can see if Michonne found Rick and they made their way back to the other people.

I'm just worried that Maggie might just kill Negan and I would really hate that.

Maybe the groups will go off on their own, but I guess you can't blame Maggie for wanting Negan dead.

And supposedly Daryl and Carol will gt their own series, but who knows?

20 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, we do need closure since the series is ending for good. Not heard about the 3 Rick movies, but hopefully they will be made and we can see if Michonne found Rick and they made their way back to the other people.

I'm just worried that Maggie might just kill Negan and I would really hate that.

Maybe the groups will go off on their own, but I guess you can't blame Maggie for wanting Negan dead.

And supposedly Daryl and Carol will gt their own series, but who knows?

Weeell, the Negan situation also deserves some sort of proper resolution one way or the other, doesn't it. Frankly, I'm not sure what I'd wish for him, though. Things have changed since a few seasons back, haven't they... 

2 hours ago, jamillos said:

Weeell, the Negan situation also deserves some sort of proper resolution one way or the other, doesn't it. Frankly, I'm not sure what I'd wish for him, though. Things have changed since a few seasons back, haven't they... 

Yeah, I guess I'm torn because I love JDM as an actor, but I do understand Maggie's feelings. It's going to be weird when this show ends.

• Like 1