The Walking Dead Season 11 and Final season

I don't know how you can get passed the absolutely atrocious writing, feels like it was written by a bunch of 11 year olds. there was so much wrong with just that first episode alone. I honestly wonder if you don't notice it ?  I'm just watching cause I want to stick it out to end but lord that's gonna be a chore :lol:

Edited by grouse

I'm one episode ahead. If you look it up on Wikipedia, the show runs on some special channel too; and if you don't have a TV and are a downloading motherfucker like me, you actually can be a week ahead because that's how they broadcast it - and it obviously appears on torrents immediately. So I've already seen the second episode, guys! For those of you who can't wait... and no spoilers, of course. 

23 hours ago, grouse said:

I don't know how you can get passed the absolutely atrocious writing, feels like it was written by a bunch of 11 year olds. there was so much wrong with just that first episode alone. I honestly wonder if you don't notice it ?  I'm just watching cause I want to stick it out to end but lord that's gonna be a chore :lol:

Well, yeah, I've watched TWD since the first season and sometimes it has been shitty, but I totally love Negan and want to see how the series will end. 

I actually loved the first episode and the Creepers are not nice people. Never were and never will be, so this might just get lots of people killed this season.

Anyway, it's just 8 shows now and then the final shows are next year. I've watched worse and stuck with it, so I want to see how it all ends.

• 2 weeks later...

I must say I like Negan more and more. It's perverted, I know. When a character and its actor are both awesome, you got yourself an irresistible combination. And I'm not even gay. He's just great. :) 

If i went strictly by... err... impulses, then Nadia Hilker aka Magna. I mean, omg how sexy is she. :D

Edited by jamillos

Sometimes I wonder if I like Negan so much because I love JDM so much. lol

Honestly, he does what he has to to stay alive. Shane was like that. This isn't a world that is safe for anyone who won't go the extra mile. 

I like how good Negan is with Judith. She brings out a different side to him.

Honestly, since Maggie came back she's annoying the hell out of me and I'm still not sure she's okay. 

Part of me is thinking she was with the Reapers and maybe escaped or she's bringing the rest of the gang to them for some secret reason. That story she told to the gang made me think she might just give up anyone to save her son, so I guess we'll see. I know Daryl and dog get captured next week by the Reapers and I think he meets up with the women he met in the woods and got the dog from. Not crazy about that, but what the hell.

Also I think it's cool that Princess and Eugene and the King can stay in that new place, but what about their friends they left behind? Won't they feel guilty that they are struggling back in Alexandria while they are safe and sound in this new place?

• 2 weeks later...

Last night's episode showed some about the Reapers.

I love Daryl and dog, but Dog did something last night that I didn't like. lol

Anyway, a character from Daryl's past showed up. Not happy about it.

Seems like this season of TWD will have the characters splitting up again into little groups doing different stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

The last episode I watched, Maggie and Negan were in a house and Gabriel and another guy showed up. they all decided against Negan's wishes to stay and wait for the others. I only remember Daryl being the only one left. I think the others are gone? Not sure. Again they seem to be separating the characters again in different groups so I'm forgetting what others are doing sometimes.

Last night's episode was very interesting. something different for the Walking Dead universe. although I kind of figured out what was going on, but good none the less.

I still wish the show would go back to everyone being together. Again this season seems to have separated the characters into groups again going after different things.

I hope the ending to this show is up beat in some way. I know it's a difficult world, but it would be nice to have a little positive ending.

I stopped watching during season 7 since I didn't have access to cable then. Right when it was getting good. 

I'll probably buy the Blu-ray box set after they release the entire series. I do have the first season on Blu-ray.

My favorite bits were The Governor and Woodbury stuff, and when he later took over another group and attacked the prison. 

Overall a decent show, with obvious filler episodes, but it has amazing moments too.

I'm really just going through the motions with this show. Because this is the last season I am determined to finish it. I have invested too much time not to see it through, but that's about it. I don't even know what ''the reapers'' are all about and how they came into the story or how Daryl got involved with them, even though I have seen every episode. There's too much time in between seasons to remember everything and I watch way too many shows to remember every storyline.

The Reapers are ex mercenaries that were after Maggie and killed most of her people.

Daryl was following one of them who attacked their group and they all split up. Leah is the woman Daryl found and had a thing with while searching for Ric. He left her and when he returned she was gone. Leah is with them, so she got Pope their leader to trust Daryl. He's actually being a spy for them while keeping Maggie and Negan and the others safe for now. The "dog" was Leah's dog but went with Daryl for awhile. Now he seems to be back with Leah.

Maggie and Negan and the group are going to this place where the Reapers had tons of food and supplies.

Meanwhile Eugene Princess and the king and the other girl never remembe her name are staying in the other place for now.

The other group is trying to get Alexandria up and running but it's hard without enough food and tools to keep the walls up. 

It's not a good time for any of them. Only a few more episodes for this year and then the finale will be early next year.

Fear the Walking Dead comes back October 17 and I can't wait. Love that show.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...