Rocket Queen live Youtube

Visually, RQ from Ritz 88 is one of the best we have, but audio wise, less so. 
Axl throws the mic at the monitor man and skips the last part of the song. Slash is quite out of tune on the final picking part. They were insistent this was due to bad sound engineering though, not being able to hear themselves and “hearing spaceships land n shit” as one of them said, something like that lol

7 hours ago, Nice Boy said:

Axl throws the mic at the monitor man and skips the last part of the song. Slash is quite out of tune on the final picking part. They were insistent this was due to bad sound engineering though, not being able to hear themselves and “hearing spaceships land n shit” as one of them said, something like that lol

The ending is cool in a way….rock n roll and all that…..but gutting too as the ending of RQ is just sensational and we missed it here. Typical GNR really. 🤣

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nice Boy said:

The last part sounds like what happens when your deep into a bad drug trip! 🤣😏

12 hours ago, Nice Boy said:

Seriously.  This is my favorite show to watch from any band but not listen to.  You have to see why they were so sloppy so it all makes sense.

• Like 1

For many years I only had the audio for this and never knew why Axl stopped singing. It Wasn’t until I finally got it on vhs (pre YouTube days) that I finally saw what happened when Axl threw the mic.

i swear that I wore out that vhs… it was my first actual visual introduction to GnR.

Edited by megaguns1982
  • Like 1