Hoping For A Skin N' Bones Era Live Box Set Someday. What Would It Include?

I'm currently watching the infamous Saskatoon '93 pro-shot and reminiscing about how unique/loose the Skin N' Bones tour was.

With the 1991-1992 portion of the UYI tour covered by the recent UYI Super Deluxe Edition, I am hoping that 1993 will be recognized in someway via an official release.
I don't believe a TSI Super Deluxe Edition would have much appeal, or enough material to justify such a release, so why not represent 1993 with 3 complete live recordings from the Skin N' Bones tour?

Here is what I would I like to see in a 1993 Live GNR box set:

Austin, Texas February 23, 1993 Pro-Shot + 2CD - A simply amazing show and the very first Skin N' Bones show.

An Izzy show from May of 1993 Pro-shot + 2CD - Which one of these gigs were the best? Please enlighten me!

The FINAL show of the "Golden Era" - Buenos Aires, Argentina  July 17, 1993 uncut and in Pro-Shot HD + 2CD.

Yes, we have all seen the final gig in Buenos Aires.
However, it would definitely need to be included in a hypothetical 1993 live box set.
Being that this show was filmed for broadcast on Argentinian TV it may be possible to produce a Blu-Ray from the archival footage of this gig.

What would YOU like to see included in a Skin N' Bones box set?

Edited by rockphantom
typo correction
  • Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

A live UYI Boxset has to have the 3 years.

But in response to your question.... any stuff from 1993 that was recorded in IMAX, 16mm or whatever shit that can be make it easily on 4K like the fn RITZ 91 and have at least 2.5 hours of show. Gimme that shit.

• Thanks 1

Yeah I was kinda shocked that no skin n’ bones 1993 stuff ended up on the UYI box. Maybe they’re saving that for some sorta TSI thing in 2024? (might as well keep everything one year late)

I know nobody likes TSI, but they might as well keep milking all of this shit, I guess. I liked the Saskatoon proshot. Something like that on an official release, both audio and video, would be fine with me. Might as well as throw in the unique covers they played around that time like Dust in the Wind and Let It Be.

3 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

Yeah I was kinda shocked that no skin n’ bones 1993 stuff ended up on the UYI box. Maybe they’re saving that for some sorta TSI thing in 2024? (might as well keep everything one year late)

I know nobody likes TSI, but they might as well keep milking all of this shit, I guess. I liked the Saskatoon proshot. Something like that on an official release, both audio and video, would be fine with me. Might as well as throw in the unique covers they played around that time like Dust in the Wind and Let It Be.

Conspiracy Theory: AFD and lies we’re not available in UHD on streaming platforms until the remaster was released.  UYI were not available in UHD until the remaster was released. TSI and Hardskool are not available in UHD. Just a theory that TSI will be remastered in the near future.

10 hours ago, quikspade said:

Conspiracy Theory: AFD and lies we’re not available in UHD on streaming platforms until the remaster was released.  UYI were not available in UHD until the remaster was released. TSI and Hardskool are not available in UHD. Just a theory that TSI will be remastered in the near future.

How is HardSkool not available in UHD? Isn’t it brand new? Also don’t forget Live Era and ChiDem, though I suppose Live Era has been rendered pointless now with all the live stuff on the UYI box, and there’s no way the record label will ever touch ChiDem again.

3 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

How is HardSkool not available in UHD? Isn’t it brand new? Also don’t forget Live Era and ChiDem, though I suppose Live Era has been rendered pointless now with all the live stuff on the UYI box, and there’s no way the record label will ever touch ChiDem again.

Fair enough.  Chi Dem is not available in Hi-Res either. Absurd is. I doubt anything will ever happen with Live Era.

It’ll be interesting what type of live stuff they put on the Nightrain exclusive Cd considering it has a 93 logo.

• Wow 1

1 minute ago, quikspade said:

Fair enough.  Chi Dem is not available in Hi-Res either. Absurd is. I doubt anything will ever happen with Live Era.

It’ll be interesting what type of live stuff they put on the Nightrain exclusive Cd considering it has a 93 logo.

It does? I haven’t seen it, but cool if so!

• 2 weeks later...