AC/DC 2024 tour rumours

GNRmello77

There are several reasons to believe AC/DC will your in 2024. In this link (Dutch language) https://festileaks.com/2023/11/burgemeester-van-munchen-verklapt-concert-ac-dc-in-juni-2024/ you can read that they will play Munich according to the Major of the city. 

For me ACCA Dacca are the last band on my must see/favorite list so I am definitely going when they come around to complete a life goal! Any other enthusiasts who can't wait to see them live for the first or the 100th time?

Hmmmm. That's difficult. I've seen them in 2009 on the Black Ice tour (still with Malcolm) and again in 2015 on the Rock Or Bust tour (still with Brian, shortly before Axl/DC). They were absolutely amazing both times and I had a really great time. Later on I saw Angus guest on a 2017 GnR show and again he lit an absolute fire under the entire gig. And now I'm just a little bit worried that seeing them again will never be able to live up to those other gigs. So if they tour it'll be a difficult decision for me whether I'd go. 

2 hours ago, username said:

Hmmmm. That's difficult. I've seen them in 2009 on the Black Ice tour (still with Malcolm) and again in 2015 on the Rock Or Bust tour (still with Brian, shortly before Axl/DC). They were absolutely amazing both times and I had a really great time. Later on I saw Angus guest on a 2017 GnR show and again he lit an absolute fire under the entire gig. And now I'm just a little bit worried that seeing them again will never be able to live up to those other gigs. So if they tour it'll be a difficult decision for me whether I'd go. 

That's where I'm at. I've seen them six times - three with Malcolm/Phil, twice on ROB with Brian, and then AXL/DC. I certainly don't feel like I'd be missing much, but at the same time, it's Angus Young.

9 hours ago, username said:

Understandable dilemma, maybe in your case you should keep the memory as nice as it is! S