Engineering a Reunion

little_witch

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, where ever you got your info about End of Days going platinum is false. Even if it did. How do you know that whoever bought it, bought it cause of GnR. You are making assumptions. I have not read one good review about oh my god. And what do you mean Axl herded drunk adolecents from one gig to another. What Axl never showed up to shows drunk? Getting drunk and having that reckless life attitude is what rock n roll is all about. They were the REALEST rock n roll band. Not like the cheesey corporate made hair bands that were out. You say I don't know good music, well I say you don't know real rock n roll. Now look at the new bands image. They look like an all star circus act. I am not a Slash freak. I am a GnR freak. That means Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff, and Adler. All I am asking is that Axl not use the GnR name, then there would be no arguments. I think that you people need to let go and quit swinging from Axl's nut hairs and "GET IN THE GAME."

I didn't say ALL the people that bought the End of Days soundtrack were Gunners...I said a lot of them probably were...and everybody...you can't listen to this guy...look...he said they were the "REALEST" rock band...LOL!...how old are you man?  If you say something 16 or older I'll die laughing

Yeah Axl did show up at shows drunk - early on.  Then he grew out of it.  Like he said he said in Chicago - "that's great for little kid rock n rollers but it doesn't work for my *ss any more".  That isn't a perfect quote but that's the gist of it.   And Axl owns the name.  Maybe if the rest of them had been sober for long enough to pay attention that wouldn't be so but what can I say? Oh and just for the record - reviewers don't tell me what's good and what isn't.  I decide that all by myself.  

ive been around since gnr started. When i say realest, i mean that they lived out there image. There image was not fake and made up. Fake as your info source. So go back to bed and stare at your Axl poster on your ceiling and jack off some more. you probably gave him head shots too.

you cannot knock slash for riding the GnR name. It is not his fault that the media is putting him on that slay. If you closed minded motherf*ckers would wipe Axl's cum outta your eyes and look at the real picture. Slash is trying to put all of that behind him. You can tell that he does not even want to talk about GnR in his interviews, but it is almost natural that reporters always ask him those questions. That is why you can never get a good answer about it. You people act like YOU KNOW the facts on why they broke up and who's fault it was. Yall don't know sh*t. Everybody moved away from one person and that was Axl. So obviosly Axl couldn't be worked with. Now if it was Slash, everybody would be away from Slash. Think about it.

Slash is trying to put all of that behind him. You can tell that he does not even want to talk about GnR in his interviews

Guessing that's why he tried to get into that show in December than cried to everyone who would listen about how mean Axl was when he was turned away.

Listen to the interview with Krock fm. Axl was not the one who said slash could not get in. Axl did not even know about slash's presence. It was the manager's idea that slash should not be there because if Axl finds out he might not go on stage. Who is the real cry baby.  

How can you people be so dense.  His presence would have created "drama" enough.  It was a GNR show.  Slash isn't exactly inconspicuous.  There were inevitably enough neanderthals in the audience who would would have been chanting for Slash to get on stage to turn it into chaos.  Axl sure as hell wasn't gonna have that.  And who can blame him.  The tickets were sold for the present GNR not the has beens.

Not much of a show if it only last 20 minutes or so.  Do you want another St Louis?  Of course! That would just be another thing to blame on Axl.

right Badzan. But Axl should get off his high horse and leave the GnR legacy as it is. He should not name his new band Guns N Roses. He is the only original member. There is only one add on from there second album. Plus the style of music is different.

Of course, as an original GnR fan. that is what i want to see. Cause that is what GnR was always about. What are you a conservative or something?? Maybe I would respect Axl and his new band if that happened. If you knew Rock N Roll. The St. Louis incident helped GnR. It did not hurt GnR at all. Controversy sells!!!! I would be pissed if the show ended cause somebody had a camera or if somebody threw something on stage and axl had a power trip and walked off stage. But it would be all worth it if I was at that Vegas show and Slash showed up and turmoil erupted. If you don't think so, then i don't know how you can call yourself a GnR fan.

Because just like Axl I've matured.  I'm not a 16 year old child anymore trying to prove how bad ass I am by kicking someone's ass.  I realize that fist fights aren't particularly productive.  And jail just isn't a good time. If that what it takes to entertain you let me suggest Raw is War on TNN.  My 12 year old son rather enjoys it.  

And what you really mean is that it didn't hurt the rest of the boys because as always Axl took the fall.

Well then you should go to a Creed show. Or better yet, a Bon Jovi concert. But regardless of what you believe, if you were a GnR fan, it would be in your mind to wonder what of happened if Slash did end up being in that show. And plus, who says that it would get out of hand and there would be a riot. The police and security would of had that under control any ways. Especially in Las Vegas. Not to mention it was around New Years and after 9-11.

Axl did not take no fall. What, because he got sued for what's probably pocket change to him. But in the long run it probably put more money back into his pocket. But you are sure taking this Axl thing  like you know him or something. "Like Axl.....I've matured" GET A LIFE. Remember........he is a entertainer.........a rock star. Since you people are quoting lyrics.......here's some that you need to study in your Axlology

"your only validation is just LIVING YOUR OWN LIFE. Viscarious existence is a FUCKING WASTE OF TIME."

The sign of a healthy adult is the capacity to grow and mature.  I've done this. So has Axl.  He doesn't want to do the same sh*t over and over.  If you still want to be the 16 year old punk you used to be maybe you should go to a Slipknot show.  

Btw, I kinda like Creed but Bon Jovi sucks.

And now I have somewhere to be.  Later.