If you had to choose just one...

Mr_Sparkle

i was only 25 years old when this thread was started.....gawd!!!! now i'm 35.....ive got two kids and debt out the ass......

i'm sorry, i can't pick just one gnr record......i'm bringing them all.......and lots of booze!

I was seven. That was the first time I ever got in trouble by a teacher (second grade). I cried. xD

AFD because I think I'll be more productive if the album is energetic, and nothing, nothing, tops AFD in terms of energy.

I was 18. So naive, not yet familiar in the Gn'R ways...

Anyway, if I had to choose one album, I'll take UYI (both of them as one album) or Chinese Democracy 1 and 2. Sounds like 2 is a lot like 1 based on how Axl described it, so even if I have yet to hear it, I'll take that and what we have as a double album too.

There are much better 'island albums' out there by different artists imo. Guns is still my favorite band though.

And I would put ALL Guns N' Roses songs to DVD-R disc which is 4.7 GB capacity :D

There's an idea! :thumbsup:

I suppose the original question really shows that this thread is ten years old, before everybody and their best friend had an iPod or some type of smart phone. Who wouldn't just take that now? You could fit the whole discography and then some, plus some games to pass the time.