iron maiden or metallica?

wob666

which band is better iron maiden or metallica  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IRON MAIDEN!!!!!! :Drock3

Bruce has such an amazing fucking voice, he totally pisses on that metallica singer when it comes to range. He is also such a funny guy and I admire him for that. They have some of the greatest guitar riffs, a great set of albums *note awesome cover art* Dave Murray has such a unique guitar sound, so energetic and melodic, they also have a slightly medieavalish sound which I love. They just fuckin rawk. Metallica are boring whereas I can never get bored of Iron Maidens array of well constructed and performed speed metal tunes

IRON MAIDEN!!!!!! :D  rock3

Bruce has such an amazing fucking voice, he totally pisses on that metallica singer when it comes to range. He is also such a funny guy and I admire him for that. They have some of the greatest guitar riffs, a great set of albums *note awesome cover art* Dave Murray has such a unique guitar sound, so energetic and melodic, they also have a slightly medieavalish sound which I love. They just fuckin rawk. Metallica are boring whereas I can never get bored of Iron Maidens array of well constructed and performed speed metal tunes

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rock3 MAIDEN MAIDEN MAIDEN rock3

EDIT:I just noticed you opened this poll tiwce :unsure:

rock3 MAIDEN MAIDEN MAIDEN rock3

Edited by damian 1200

Haven't really heard that many songs from Maiden so im going to say Metallica.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

aaaargh i'll send you some! You're missing oot!

I can if you PM me but if you aint bothered its fine, just a clever suggestion ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn straight shes misin oot :lol:

metallica_11.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree! ImageHostedByTripod rule!! rock3

I dig both bands, but I listen to Maiden a lot more.

I just got the dvd of their show at Ulevi Stadium in Gothenburg from this year and they are awesome. 56,000 Vikings singing Run To The Hills...

Edited by moreblack

metallica_11.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree! ImageHostedByTripod rule!! rock3

I dig both bands, but I listen to Maiden a lot more.

I just got the dvd of their show at Ulevi Stadium in Gothenburg from this year and they are awesome. 56,000 Vikings singing Run To The Hills...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hahahaha :lol: