Favorite guitarist

Dachan

Who's your favourite guitarist?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I belive Led Zeppelin is just popular because the were amongst the first to play harder form of rock. I don't think the music they've made is so special.

:rofl-lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why are you acting like innovation is a bad thing? It's not.

The reason Led Zeppelin are popular is because they are great. I'm a big fan and enjoy their softer stuff most, not because they were the first band to play hard rock.

Page, May, and Clapton are all miles ahead of Slash. I love how you people are incredibly biased.

I belive Led Zeppelin is just popular because the were amongst the first to play harder form of rock. I don't think the music they've made is so special.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Page, May, and Clapton are all miles ahead of Slash. I love how you people are incredibly biased.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Again... who's your FAVORITE guitar player! Not who's the best... who's your favorite! I speak for myself, but i know Page, May, and Clapton are all better than Slash... but he's my favorite!

And yeah, Cobain is one of my favorites too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Again... who's your FAVORITE guitar player! Not who's the best... who's your favorite! I speak for myself, but i know Page, May, and Clapton are all better than Slash... but he's my favorite!

And yeah, Cobain is one of my favorites too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I thought this was about 'greatest'. I should read the titles more closely. Anyway, what I said about this place being extremely biased still stands. Remember the 'Who is better: Axl Rose-vs-Bob Dylan' thread. A bunch of idiots voted for Axl just because "oh, I think I know his name!"

and johnezz is gonna get mad at you cuz you forgot gilmore :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, i'm gonna have a cry now, i mean serious, leave out Gilmour! like wtf.

Gilmour makes Slash sound like a little girl.

Nobody can beat Gilmour and Clapton when it comes to emotional guitar playing, there playing is beautiful beyond belief.

But how can SRV be left out! He's the best Blues guitarist hands down.

Anyway, i voted for Mr. Blackmore.

He wrote the best riffs consistantly, he pulled out awesome solos (which were ALL improvised on the spot in the studio i might add, except Highway Star he loved that shredding bit) He was a pioneer and arguebly has had the most influence ever, save Hendrix and EVH.