Who Would Be The Opening Act?

axl04

I still think NIN and Queens of the Stone Age would be a nice package. But maybe both those acts hate Axl.

I'm not sure The Beatles were good live. GNR really kick ass live but the beatles might have sucked live. I didn't see Paul do any high kicks over the drum riser.

Bob Dylan might be good. Bob Dylan and Slayer would be great.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buckcherry.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought they broke up

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They reformed. Their new album '15' is now out in Japan, it's out in the US/UK next Feb/March time :)

Awesome band, awesome new album. You can listen to a couple of tracks on Josh Todd's MySpace.

R.

I was there in 91 when NIN tour with GNR - it wasnt that big a deal at the time in fact most in audience didnt give a shit. To be honest, it wasnt the NIN we know now. So unknown. It was Trent screaming at front and two guitars and drum machine. Short set. Then it was Skid Row. Skid Row?

come on now twisted sister have reformed i reckon they would be fucking amaizing with guns 'n roses i also agree with aerosmith that would be greatest tour in the worldit'd have to come the uk of id die ............. :) but then again it may not be oold grimey down to its bones rock like before so mayb someone like NIN would be bettter ...........

I was sticking to the point, the brainwashing bit was in reply to those who said that was what religion is for, and I heavily disagree with that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry Since you quoted me I thought you meant me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Twisted Sister supporting Alice Cooper was awesome, so those two support GN'R would rule even more.