Axl Rose Breaks His Silence

MarianoG

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great news. Finally he has spoken.

And he said very interesting things, especially about the work they've done (first time we've heard of the song title 'Better', 13 songs for the album, etc.), and the fact that he talked to Izzy recently. Hopefully those two can have some sort of a colaboration in the near future.

Let's hope we have something new in the near future.

I think if the band gets back together, it will change the whole music scenario...maybe they can show these fucking bands what Rock n' Roll means!

I can't wait for it!

Axl said in the Rolling Stone article that the CD is a very complex record.

By making such a statement I think;

the CD is almost finished and will be released soon. He really is convinced that the record is special and complex and thus must be nearly finished.

or....

The CD will NEVER be released because he makes it himself impossible. Every time he makes such a statement the expectations are set higher and thus more difficult to obtain.

mr.Q

P.D. It's maybe a bit vage but at least I understand my own words :)

axl said well hear music this year, i know because i just switched on the radio and they are playin music...madonna i think. CD aint coming out for a long long time. its just another one of axls 'frustrate the fans' statements. he said well hear music this year and we will but no new music from gnr or axl :wub:

axl said well hear music this year, i know because i just switched on the radio and they are playin music...madonna i think. CD aint coming out for a long long time. its just another one of axls 'frustrate the fans' statements. he said well hear music this year and we will but no new music from gnr or axl :wub:

I Agree

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW i can't believe it men, this is a great news!! wowwoowow

Finallyy we goin to rock in this yearrrrrrr!!!... i said hi! from Argentina guys...i can't belive itTTTT

nooooooo dios no lo puedo creerrr vamosss carajooooooooo!!!!

Ups! i whrite in spanish.. =P

hope u'r wrong...

rock1

Wow. I hope he ain't bullshitting us. I'd rather him say nothing or admit he's not doing anything if the album (or some new material) isn't going to happen.

This does sound promising though and I'm looking forward to hearing the new stuff if it does surface. It's kinda cool how Axl doesn't talk to the press for what? 2/3 years? And he's just so laid back and cool about it. I really wish he did more interviews, they're good to read. Even if sometimes what he says doesn't happen.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/noje/story/0...,765584,00.html

a link for all swedish fans out there.

well it says something like this.

(From Aftonbladet)

"AXL ROSE NEW ALBUM RELEASE THIS YEAR"

HOLLYWOOD!. Heres an album thats bin more delayed than Micheal Jacksons

Helpsingle. But now Axl Rose claims that "Chinese Democracy" will be

released this year.

-People will hear the music in 2006 he says.

The singer explains the delay of the new album with:

-It's a complicated album.

Some of the arrangement sounds almost like Queen.

Axl works on 32 songs but only 13 fits on a cd.

they twist and turn axls word. idiots.....

it's like the game were you stand with 10 people on a row.....and then the first one has a story and whispers the story to the second one. And the second one has to try tell that story to the third.....till we come to the 10 person. That one tells the story out loud to see if it's fit with the original storyteller..... it always ends up way different..

Edited by Dont Try Me

A gracious Rose, who posed for pictures with everyone who approached, said he didn't set out to make a scene. "We were just out having dinner," he said, "looking for something to do" . . .

From a differen't article

Where did he say that?

The event was not one where someone could just "drop by" at the last second.

You had to RSVP ahead of time so that your name would be on the guestlist to get into the party.

A gracious Rose, who posed for pictures with everyone who approached, said he didn't set out to make a scene. "We were just out having dinner," he said, "looking for something to do" . . .

Where did he say that?

You had to RSVP ahead of time so that your name would be on the guestlist to get into the party.

i doubt they'd say "NOPE. SORRY AXL, YOU CAN'T COME."

Where did he say that?

according to our faaaaaaaaaaaavorite site :rofl-lol: s/p/l/a/t this was said:

Rolling Stone have included Axl in their weekly news summary.

They say, "Axl Rose stunned a Hollywood-laden crowd -- which included Jessica Alba, Rachel Bilson, Michelle Branch and members of Linkin Park -- by making a surprise entrance (at Korn's tour party) with some friends around 1 a.m. A gracious Rose, who posed for pictures with everyone who approached, said he didn't set out to make a scene. "We were just out having dinner," he said, "looking for something to do" . . .

they twist and turn axls word. idiots.....

it's like the game were you stand with 10 people on a row.....and then the first one has a story and whispers the story to the second one. And the second one has to try tell that story to the third.....till we come to the 10 person. That one tells the story out loud to see if it's fit with the original storyteller..... it always ends up way different..

i wouldn't give it too much thought, swedish people are idiots...

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...topic=24893.460

This is what the article says in the hard copy of RS.

The only pic they post in the mag is the same one of Axl with the Korn guitar guy that we've already seen.

Gypsy comment: Notice how the quotes with the Slash and Izzy mentions are NOT in the mag.

thanks GypsySoul

( I also posted this in the RS thread more content but in case ppl didn't see it there, here it is)

Edited by Just_a_little_patience

I think the reason nobody is commenting is because they don't see a new article.

All I see is a link to a 24-page thread at htgth. And the thread is about the same article that was posted here. If you have the new article, please post the article. (You can credit the site -- but please don't just post a random link to a 24-page thread).

Gypsy comment: Notice how the quotes with the Slash and Izzy mentions are NOT in the mag.

So what ? That's an editor's choice. Nevertheless, Axl said those words about Izzy and Slash.

About CD according to Geffen : "Nothing is on the schedule."

Edited by Ferrari