Axl Rose Breaks His Silence

MarianoG

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i saw this news my heart skipped a beat, i can't even imagine what will happen to me when i see the release date announcement, lol. as a gnr fan from the getgo (well, 90-91 really, when i first started school), i have been addicted to this group, and especially axl. his whole personality, his talent, his looks, well, his everything, but enough about that. from when i first got access to the internet back in early 1999 (excactly 7 years ago), i have been following the developements. from when all we had to discuss (i used to hang out at HTGTH) was axl's '98 mug shot, to the end of days release, to the press releases to the RS articles, through that all the way to rio in 2001 and the incredible excitement of seeing axl close the VMA's in 2002. trust me, the guy is still relevant. this has been a ride i am very proud to have taken part in as a dedicated fan, and as this incredible project draws to an end and opens for new ones, us dedicated fans can sit back with a big smirk on our faces, knowing we supported this new phenomenon of a group from the beginning. on a side note, i have actually been hoping for axl to delay it until now, as my own life is just starting to pick up and a release of CD would be the definate topping of the cake. ;) peace to my fellow gunners, this is my second post on here, my first one was about axl being hot, lol. you will see me around. B) love from anita

This seems like something a more demented band would pull off.

J.Walker

I agree someone who is totally shite like Slipknot or Mudvayne. :rofl-lol:

But there is no source to this June the 6th belief other than John's opinion on it. I seriously doubt Axl will release an album on a specific date for symbolic reasons.

Well well, I have my first days of vacation ( three to be exact) except weekends in 500 days (yes, that's true) and I don't use the internet during theese days. and this happends!! fuckin shit! Very cool to here from Axl again. he looks pretty good on the pictures imo and the stuff he says promise good for the future.

But still. Before I hear studio recordings I won't be very excited.. but again. this IS cool! :)

06/06/06 mark it on your calendars!

No, not that date.

10/13/06 is the date you should mark. Axl released the info on Friday the 13th and will release the album on the next Friday the 13th which is this October. ;)

*loves starting rumors*