Axl Rose Breaks His Silence

MarianoG

This is the greatest news i have heard in many years and i don't know whether to smile or cry. I never once doubted the man where as many other foru members did say this is for you :fuckyou: enjoy

Edited by Mama Kin

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the greatest news i have heard in many years and i don't know whether to smile or cry. I never once doubted the man where as many other foru members did say this is for you :fuckyou: enjoy

I've doubted him a lot because we've had lots of reasons to doubt that he ever could finish this album. However, statements like these do show that he is feeling more confidant about getting the album done and released sometime in the short term. We're at last getting some good news but you'd rather be petty about it so this is for you. :fuckyou:

Hooooooooray!! I knew it!! :D I knew there was a reason I was happy today and couldn't stop smiling. :P

I was gonna start a no pressure we love axl thread but wedont need it now.

PP :)

However, he hints that you could see the current incarnation of Gn'R back out on the road soon. "Every time there's a big festival announced, we get rumored to be on there," he says. "But we'll see what happens."

this proves that he does read the shit people posts on these and other guns n' roses boards........... or maybe im just stupid.

but, yeah, kinda cool that he still loves slash and that he has at least spoken to izzy. kinda makes me wonder, "what kinda fuckin things did they talk about ???".............

*edit* man, he looks friggin awesome in this pic

9155684-9155687-slarge.jpg

hell yeah he looks great in that pic rock3

Errrmmmm really?..................

All the waiting paid off in the end rock1

I'm still amazed at how many retards are going crazy here..

"OMFG Chinees Demokratie IZ COMMING!!!"

"CD STARTS NOW!!!!11!!1"

"ITS FINALY HAPPENIN!!!1"

Please people, get a grip and try to act like this is not everything your meaningless life revolves around.

I mean, this is very positive news. And I'm excited to see and hear Axl again as well. Be never ever did he mention Chinese Democracy is comming out. He said we'd hear new music. The two are not the same. Not to burst your bubble or anything, but Axl didn't say he is releasing an album. Just trying to make sure here we don't get all the "cd's not out yet", "I'm leaving" or "Axl is such an asshole" threads at the end of the year.

This is positive. It's even relatively concrete, but you should still take it for what it is.

Edit: I just noticed there's a thread about this

Read the article and you'll see that he was being asked about CD when he said we'd see music this year. :rolleyes:

I'm still amazed at how many retards are going crazy here..

"OMFG Chinees Demokratie IZ COMMING!!!"

"CD STARTS NOW!!!!11!!1"

"ITS FINALY HAPPENIN!!!1"

Please people, get a grip and try to act like this is not everything your meaningless life revolves around.

I mean, this is very positive news. And I'm excited to see and hear Axl again as well. Be never ever did he mention Chinese Democracy is comming out. He said we'd hear new music. The two are not the same. Not to burst your bubble or anything, but Axl didn't say he is releasing an album. Just trying to make sure here we don't get all the "cd's not out yet", "I'm leaving" or "Axl is such an asshole" threads at the end of the year.

This is positive. It's even relatively concrete, but you should still take it for what it is.

Edit: I just noticed there's a thread about this

username you are ruining everybody's lifes. *Whisper* (They don't have anywhere else to go.) Let them have this one eh

If anything is to happen this year, it'll be the Da-Vinci Code soundtrack. Guns wont necessairily be on the soundtrack but I cant really see anything happening before May.

The earliest time we'll get Chinese Democracy this year is going to be in the summer.