Axl Rose Breaks His Silence

MarianoG

CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS RIGHT FUCKIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No it starts "soon" buuuuuut "soon isn't the word" so you know, what the fuck?

but soon is now the word

As Axl said

"people will hear music this year"

talking about the album. :)rock3

You know what would really suck is if this line( "people will hear music this year")meant that he released one song for "The Davinci Code" and nothing else.I mean technically that would be music -he just didn't say how much music we'd hear this year..............just pray that he meant the whole record!!! :unsure::o

well people can't angry if it doesn't because he didn't say the album will be released, just that we will hear music this year. If it's just a single from the The Davinci Code sound track that that is fine, I will be happy with that.

I think it will be the first single and we will see Guns n Roses perform. :)

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS RIGHT F*CKIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No it starts "soon" buuuuuut "soon isn't the word" so you know, what the f*ck?

but soon is now the word

As Axl said

You know what would really suck is if this line( "people will hear music this year")meant that he released one song for "The Davinci Code" and nothing else.I mean technically that would be music -he just didn't say how much music we'd hear this year..............just pray that he meant the whole record!!! :unsure::o

well people can't angry if it doesn't because he didn't say the album will be released, just that we will hear music this year. If it's just a single from the The Davinci Code sound track that that is fine, I will be happy with that.

even if it does mean a song on the da vinchi code film its still music and as previously stated it could lead to an album and or a show by guns n roses

SS.

CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS RIGHT F*CKIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No it starts "soon" buuuuuut "soon isn't the word" so you know, what the f*ck?

but soon is now the word

As Axl said

even if it does mean a song on the da vinchi code film its still music and as previously stated it could lead to an album and or a show by guns n roses

SS.

the song from the soundtrack could be a new song from the album which could also be the first single which will lead to the album :)

Edited by Axl-rocks

Guest swwet_child
Too bad that Slash wasn`t there at the party,i`m sure we would have seen pictures of the two of them standing next to each other talking.

Can you imagine that? :o:o:o

Whooooa... that would have been so nice. :heart:

Too bad that Slash wasn`t there at the party,i`m sure we would have seen pictures of the two of them standing next to each other talking.

Can you imagine that? :o:o:o

Whooooa... that would have been so nice. :heart:

yeah it would have been intresting to see

SS.

ok, here is the thing, Axl said that you will hear new music, listen to him carefully! He said music he made no mention of releasing CD, in fact he is talking about a song, maybe 2 as singles: one for a movie, and one near the end of this year as the first single of the forthcoming album "Chinese Democracy", this is what is planned right now, if all goes well Chinese Democracy will drop early NEXT YEAR. The first new music you will hear will be in the next 3-5 months on a soundtrack for a movie. This is acording to my sources who will remain nameless but are very in the know

thank guys

IZZY FUCKING RULES!!!

Gunsguy

I beleve U. That´s exactly what I´ll expect from this year.

And what about those 26/32 songs?

He said they working on 32 songs. 26 is nearly done.

That means NO songs are done for CD. 26 are nearly done, and the rest, - 6 songs, are NOT EVEN nearly done.

That´s how I interpret it anyway..

But this fuckin´ ROCK!! rock3

Now we know CD will come!! This is the best news in years!!!!

And it´s words from THE MAN himself B)

Guest swwet_child

This is so cool. ^_^

People who haven't posted in the GNR section in ages... are starting to have faith again. ^_^

Pretty cool, good to hear from him.

Would be cool to finally hear CD i guess.

Oh fucking yeah!

I had lost my faith, but now I'm jumping about and listening to UYI!!

Man, this is so damn exciting! And chances of a reunion are high!

God ...

Aah, I'm speechless.

Oh... and that new pic... awesome!!! :o:wub:

Im so excited im gonna cream my pants and start saving for GnR tickets, or i could be a realist and work out that the next time we will hear from the hermit cave dwelling recluse i'll be two years older.Eat me Axl Rose.......J/K Axl, remember my back stage passes :)

All these so called mutha fucking sources and not one of the lying fuckwits predicted a fucking thing.So full of shit its a shame<thats why when you speak we laugh, because you know fuck all, what you know we could put on stamp.

GOAB in the house mutha fuckers rock3

It's awesome news that the guys out of his house and that he has actually given an interview. The possibility of a festival and them performing live is also pretty amazing. This could consistute as us hearing music though. We heard music in 2002. We didn't see Chinese Democracy.

From what the big man himself has said, they are only 2/3 of their way through recording. This would suggest an 3rd quarter release, possibly Christmas or even early 2007, if they are going to complete all the songs before selecting the final track list.

But I'm putting way too much of a downer on this. Its fucking awesome news and its great to see Captain A back out and about. He looks very healthy, he looks mean and he isn't far from being ready for one hell of a come back. If we hear something else shortly from Axl I'll certainly be convinced we'll see CD this year. He seems to have got his head straight, talking to Izzy and praising Slash, I just hope to God he doesn't run back to the hills and hide.

It's really fucking good to have you back, man! ;)

Also good to hear there is no annimosity between Axl n Slash. Looks like theres a mutual respect there which is cool. I wouldnt care if they got back together, just so long as they started speakin again. They were a pretty awesome duo.... :(

Grimo.

:scared::confused::blink: OMG, WTF..... is this a dream??? please don`t wake me up :anger:

Music this year..... he`s spoken to Izzy...... he loves Slash...... :shocked: wtf is this world coming to, this is werry gooooooooooooooooooood news.

I allways belived this Chinese Democracy cd was coming.................. :rolleyes:

Ohhhhhhhh im glad to be alive.......

Or........ did he say somthing like sooon again? :scared:

Guest swwet_child
:scared::confused::blink: OMG, WTF..... is this a dream??? please don`t wake me up :anger:

Music this year..... he`s spoken to Izzy...... he loves Slash...... :shocked: wtf is this world coming to

:laugh::rofl-lol:

Very exciting, nice to hear from the guy, 1st time in a few years lol!

Lets just remeber what axls last official statemnt said:

we hope to announce a release date within the next few months.

Sincerely,

W. Axl Rose

Now, i believe that this new statement is fantastic, its not justr a brief outline of , oh we may announce a release date tc etc........ its nearly done etc etc....... This fucker had song names, a number of finished songs, a more open detalied interview, a more realistic believeable one.

The guy hasnt said a thing in 2 years, it is certainly a significant step forward, now we no that it is definately, nearly done!

I just hope in a years time i aint sat here typing, fuck me how long does it take to finish 6 tracks lol

GOOD GOING AXL!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, "there was a time" there was a file called "what is this" pretty sure it was proved as a fake, the lyrics at the begining sound similar to that title.