please for the love of god

Excelent example of:

GETTING AHEAD OF OURSELVES!

Well said username :laugh:

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still amazed at how many retards are going crazy here..

"OMFG Chinees Demokratie IZ COMMING!!!"

"CD STARTS NOW!!!!11!!1"

"ITS FINALY HAPPENIN!!!1"

Please people, get a grip and try to act like this is not everything your meaningless life revolves around.

I mean, this is very positive news. And I'm excited to see and hear Axl again as well. Be never ever did he mention Chinese Democracy is comming out. He said we'd hear new music. The two are not the same. Not to burst your bubble or anything, but Axl didn't say he is releasing an album. Just trying to make sure here we don't get all the "cd's not out yet", "I'm leaving" or "Axl is such an asshole" threads at the end of the year.

This is positive. It's even relatively concrete, but you should still take it for what it is.

Edit: I just noticed there's a thread about this

username you are ruining everybody's lifes. *Whisper* (They don't have anywhere else to go.) Let them have this one eh

:lol:

This is great news! From this ar5ticle, we've learnt that he still keeps in contact with Izzy, still 'loves' Slash and acknowledges that he's great, goes to strip clubs, knows about all the 'festival' rumours and.....will release some music this year! And that 26/30 odd are completed! Damn!

Coincidentally, Axl went to the launch party on the 13th...also, Adler spoke and did an extensive interview with Metalsludge (being surprisingly open to all questions) on the 13th as well....

Wow, shit I knew I should have stayed online last night! B)

This is truely great news in my opinion. GOAB, if I didn't know any better I would say someone's stolen your password and are posting under your screen name! The one member who always supported Axl(hence the username), now we FINALLY hear from Axl with positive news(which can obviously be interpreted in different ways) and all of a sudden you seem very guarded!?

Gunyguy - dear ohdear, I know this may sound a little harsh but every time you post recently you lose credability

"Crusty" returns!! :lol: - this thread has everything...

Wasn't expecting "I love the guy" for Slash, maybe.......nah doesn't matter, Madison has already done that joke. A single or anything will do. RIR and a release around May/June would be even better!

WHAT A GREAT FORUM DAY!

UK SUBS.

Ive been a GnR fan sinse AFD was released and for such a long time now ive defended Axl( blind at times but still supportive), ive got the GnR rollercoster mood swings.Im trying hard not to get hyped because so many times inside ive been depressed at the wait( not badly depressed just a sense of being let down ).

I hope this is it, if it is i will be in the front of the crowd at GnRs gigs in Britain, i will buy all the merch going.

I just know the feeling of feeling like your on the verge of something great then realising its not goin to happen.Its like everything Subs, im down now but soon enough i'll be back up and fighting the good fight.I do think its good we heard from Axl i guess the wait just made me expect that his comments would be more concrete.You wait this long you expect explosions not the same thing over and over again( while hes been Quiet we have had band members raising hope only to wait longer ).

I love Axl as a musician and a man but even i cant defend his lack of interaction with fans.Axl Rose will come back to reclaim the rock world and i'll be right here waiting.

Guest swwet_child
Coincidentally, Axl went to the launch party on the 13th...also, Adler spoke and did an extensive interview with Metalsludge (being surprisingly open to all questions) on the 13th as well....

Oh yeah and Steven said he loves Axl... Axl loves Slash... Izzy talks to Axl... :book:

Oh yeah and Steven said he loves Axl... Axl loves Slash... Izzy talks to Axl...

:D Does this mean.....

Yes. It means a lot. They all love each other very much.

And Finck, Stinson and the other impostwhores can start looking for another job.

Oh yeah and Steven said he loves Axl... Axl loves Slash... Izzy talks to Axl... :book:

This is what Steven actually said abiout Axl:

MS: What rock star deserves a big smack in the mouth and why?

SA: Umm…Oh God, I wanna say Axl, I really want to. Yeah, so, not that, (pause) I love Axl, I wanna kiss his face, and slap it, well first I wanna kiss it, then I wanna kick his ass. Umm…God, see, you know…(pausing) I, yeah, there is nobody I wanna slap in the face. There are a couple of people I wouldn’t mind getting a blow job from, but nobody I really wanna slap. (everyone laughing)

A lot more revelations from here: http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?o...d=1127&Itemid=1

Apparantly, the girl in the video for WTTJ who lies on the bed with Steven is called Julie Angel--and they called her at the last minute and asked her to be in it! How cool is that?

Guest swwet_child

This is what Steven actually said abiout Axl:

MS: What rock star deserves a big smack in the mouth and why?

SA: Umm…Oh God, I wanna say Axl, I really want to. Yeah, so, not that, (pause) I love Axl, I wanna kiss his face, and slap it, well first I wanna kiss it, then I wanna kick his ass. Umm…God, see, you know…(pausing) I, yeah, there is nobody I wanna slap in the face. There are a couple of people I wouldn’t mind getting a blow job from, but nobody I really wanna slap. (everyone laughing)

A lot more revelations from here: http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?o...d=1127&Itemid=1

Apparantly, the girl in the video for WTTJ who lies on the bed with Steven is called Julie Angel--and they called her at the last minute and asked her to be in it! How cool is that?

Yeah... i know... i read the interview... What did i say wrong? :huh:

Yeah, so, not that, (pause) I love Axl, I wanna kiss his face, and slap it, well first I wanna kiss it, then I wanna kick his ass

i will give my honest opinion when i see the cd available in a record store' until then i will remain silent;only 2 members of this forum know my opinion' & they will not post about it unless i ask them to'

And there's all of us thinking that you thought the album didn't exist?

R.

what the fuck do you know about me?

I know that for the past however many months / years you've been stating that 'The album does not exist ' - etc, surely that is an opinion? No?

so your telling me the album does exist?

Well Axl has just spoken about 'something' - he's named his favourite songs off this album. He's been working on it for a good while. There is no doubt that it exists - some people have listened to tracks from it, we heard some in 2001/2002. It exists.

where in that fuckin interview does it say you'll get cd this year?

He doesn't - i never said he did - but i think we will.

IT STILL AINT FINISHED

Correct. I never said it was.

R.

Edited by x_Estranged_x

Oh yeah and Steven said he loves Axl... Axl loves Slash... Izzy talks to Axl...

:D Does this mean.....

GNR ORGY!

I was going to say gnr babies.. but hey!! count me in too swwet child :D

i will give my honest opinion when i see the cd available in a record store' until then i will remain silent;only 2 members of this forum know my opinion' & they will not post about it unless i ask them to'

Why share your opinion with two people only? Why not just tell all of us? :huh:

Sorry just seems odd to me thats all.