I'M A MORON.

I'M A MORON.

I'M A MORON.

BUT A HAPPY ONE.

BUT A HAPPY ONE.

BUT A HAPPY ONE.

BUT A HAPPY ONE.

I'm happy too... ;)

i will give my honest opinion when i see the cd available in a record store' until then i will remain silent;only 2 members of this forum know my opinion' & they will not post about it unless i ask them to'

And there's all of us thinking that you thought the album didn't exist?

R.

what the fuck do you know about me?

I know that for the past however many months / years you've been stating that 'The album does not exist ' - etc, surely that is an opinion? No?

:lol:

So lawrence is going to remain quiet until the album comes out? I don't think so. Lawrence, you've done plenty of talking to this point...we already know what you think. If you are only going to talk when the album comes out then it will obviously be to admit you are wrong, since your whole argument is that it does not exist. :tongue2:

People, "SOON" is still the word. yea he said "people will hear music this year", probably referring to Korn or he might make a special apearance on the album or something, but I feel there ain't nothing comming out yet. or is there? :question::shocked:

Chinese Democracy Starts ????

People, "SOON" is still the word. yea he said "people will hear music this year", probably referring to Korn or he might make a special apearance on the album or something, but I feel there ain't nothing comming out yet. or is there? :question::shocked:

Chinese Democracy Starts ????

Korns album is already out and there's no special appearance from Axl. And why the hell would he be referring to Korn when he said "people will hear music"? The subject was Chinese Democracy, not Korn.

Yippie! Now I'm wondering when he'll hit the happy trails doing shows so I can take a long lovely gander at his magnificence. Mebbie I'll have to go to So Cal but what the hey no problem. It'll be good to get my nose out of the books from school for awhile. BTW I'll have to read Phillip K. Dick's "A Scanner Darkley" sometime soon.

I'm happy now. Thank you Axl for finally coming out to let us know what's up. I like the goat.