Axl Rose Breaks His Silence

MarianoG

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lawrence, if you are here and "not hidin'" why don't give us some of your thoughts about this? You are one of the strongest "non-believers" or what ever you wanna call them.. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who's intrested of what you have to say..

i will give my honest opinion when i see the cd available in a record store' until then i will remain silent;only 2 members of this forum know my opinion' & they will not post about it unless i ask them to'

i will give my honest opinion when i see the cd available in a record store' until then i will remain silent;only 2 members of this forum know my opinion' & they will not post about it unless i ask them to'

And there's all of us thinking that you thought the album didn't exist?

R.

And there's all of us thinking that you thought the album didn't exist?

R.

what the fuck do you know about me?

so your telling me the album does exist?

where in that fuckin interview does it say you'll get cd this year?

IT STILL AINT FINISHED

Edited by lawrence

The messiah returns to public life and says its nearly done or words that could be read that way( which i did )---- well fuck me im away to bet on the resurection of jesus now :rolleyes:

We are meant to get excited about being told its nearly done?

Not this old hound dog.I know i wanted him to stop playing GTA and come out of his fucking cave but i expected something a bit better than im working on it.

In my opinion every member here who is hyped up is heading for a fall, i still believe in CD but see no evidence of it being released any time soon.

W Axl Kev - need some salt for that hat!? rock3

If Chinese Democracy is released. I'll eat my hat with whatever the hell you want on it.

Wasnt someone also supposed to eat their hat?

Yeah that would be me. *Looks nervously at fine selection of hats.*

yeah but nothing happened yet, maybe he can video tape the hat eating contest

I was held to this whole hat eating thing (wether he remembers it or not is another thing) by Rick or X_Estranged_X. I intend to fully keep that promise. There will be a video... but it isn't finished yet :laugh:

It took me the best part of 7 weeks to read through this long long thread then I realised I had already posted in it twice... It's been a long day. Anyway excellent news but I am gonna finish off with some old school Kev material...

If Chinese Democracy is Released. I'll eat my hat.

Edited by W. Axl Kev

What a read!!!!!!!!!!!

Im really excited about this, but i hope what gunsguy is saying isnt true, 2007? no way.....2006!!!!!

26 songs done and dusted, 13 for the album and another 13 to spare....that could be two albums

"People will hear music this year,"

Oh i hope he means cd i really do hope its coming this year, and as for praising slash and talking to izzy that was just wow

The messiah returns to public life and says its nearly done or words that could be read that way( which i did )---- well fuck me im away to bet on the resurection of jesus now :rolleyes:

We are meant to get excited about being told its nearly done?

Not this old hound dog.I know i wanted him to stop playing GTA and come out of his fucking cave but i expected something a bit better than im working on it.

In my opinion every member here who is hyped up is heading for a fall, i still believe in CD but see no evidence of it being released any time soon.

i can always depend on you to deliver a dose of common sense rock3

my good friend :)

it is just you, join my forum and see for yourself, I talked with the source over 2 weeks ago and he told me things about the album coming out, and when it may appear. Of course be it as it may the ultimate decision is soley AXLS ...

Oh please.... Two weeks ago you were claiming Axl was so depressed, he couldn't function. Well, he looked fine to me in pics from the party last Friday and sounded fine according to the interview. If you want to advertise your forum, please do so in the Ain't It Fun section - rather than making unsubstantiated claims based on unnamed sources.

There's nothing there anyway. I checked. :rolleyes:

j00 got PWN3D!

This is so cool. ^_^

People who haven't posted in the GNR section in ages... are starting to have faith again. ^_^

Pretty cool, good to hear from him.

Would be cool to finally hear CD i guess.

Oh fucking yeah!

I had lost my faith, but now I'm jumping about and listening to UYI!!

Man, this is so damn exciting! And chances of a reunion are high!

God ...

Aah, I'm speechless.

Oh... and that new pic... awesome!!! :o:wub:

:)

I'm happy now

I think that when Axl said, "26 are already done", he meant 25 are finished and they're about to finish the 26th.

Man, this is so exciting, I can already smell the album!

What a fun week! First the new pics. of Axl and now some words from hiim! Made me realize how much I've missed him not being in the spotlight. :) Hopefully we'll be seeing and hearing from him more often now. Maybe even some more kind words for Slash and the rest of the old members. :heart: Like someone else mentioned, he sounds a bit more mellow, which is cool. Perhaps he's found some inner peace.

I love the guy.

Doesn't sound like he's too upset about the lawsuit. If Axl was so worked up about it, I don't think he would be expressing his love and talking about how great he was. So to the people who keep bringing up the lawsuit...........suck on that.

It doesn't sound like Guns N' Roses

Made me laugh. I bet it doesn't. It didn't sound like Guns N' Roses in '02 either. :rofl-lol:

Still looking forward to hearing it though.

Maybe a song will appear on the "A Scanner Darkly" soundtrack instead of the DVC. I believe the movie is also due out this year and at one point, Radiohead was rumored to be doing the score. This seems like a better fit to me.

MY BAD, already addressed elsewhere and denied.

Edited by Bevo_Francis