Axl Rose Breaks His Silence

MarianoG

It's almost February and the line-up of Rock in Rio-Lisboa (starts in 26 may)only have Santana as a International performance confirmed...

my ask is ...when the other atractions will be announced ????

and... guns n' roses ir rumored to be on it ...again :P

Edited by Francisco_Trento

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY FUCKING SHITTT!! This is SO good to hear after my shitty night out :tongue2:

Wow i'm excited,,,im trying not to freak out though because if I do I will get a bunch of crap from my family whom are sitting like 10 feet away from me :rolleyes: . I hope it gets released this year!! Its' lookin good!

Alrighty i'm on high for the rest of the night ;):D:D

It's almost February and the line-up of Rock in Rio-Lisboa (starts in 26 may)only have Santana as a International performance confirmed...

Uh, I have neither confirmed nor denied that.

it is just you, join my forum and see for yourself, I talked with the source over 2 weeks ago and he told me things about the album coming out, and when it may appear. Of course be it as it may the ultimate decision is soley AXLS ...

Oh please.... Two weeks ago you were claiming Axl was so depressed, he couldn't function. Well, he looked fine to me in pics from the party last Friday and sounded fine according to the interview. If you want to advertise your forum, please do so in the Ain't It Fun section - rather than making unsubstantiated claims based on unnamed sources.

Isn´t Axl BiPolar?

Well... they... uhm... well yeah... WE, are known to have what´s called a switch of moods... sometimes we are high, and then low! ;)

So don´t flame someone.... I feel good now, and when I´m spewing my shit all over ppl I´m most likely depressed! =)

Uh, I have neither confirmed nor denied that.

:lol:

I DONT KNOW IF I WANT TO CRY OR PRAY..... HOPEFULLY IT WILL HAPPEN THIS YEAR I DONT CARE IF AXL SINGS BY HIMSELF I JUST WANT TO BE IN A CONCERT ,YOPU KNOW SEE THE MAN IN ACTION.. YOU ARE THE BEST AXL .... I KNEW YOU HAVE HEART!!!!!YOU LOVE SLASH..... COOL!!! :wub: LUV rock3

Decide just what you believe

I see faith in your eyes

Never your hear the discouraging lies

I hear faith in your cries

Broken is the promise, betrayal

The healing hand held back by the deepened nail

Follow the God that failed

;)

damn i hope they release CD this year ( come on june!!!) hahah thats soo fricken sad that he hasnt talked to slash in so long...they didnt really have anything against each other ......** sigh** if CD doesnt come out thisll be another depressing year for gnr fans lol....

it will be much more than depressing for GNR fans...if there's nothing by 2007 and no statements to keep us informed, then the will of many GNR fans(mine included) will be broken

but anough of that....sound track in may...single in late 2006...CD in early 2007!!!

I'm trying to do something different. Some of the arrangements are kind of like Queen. Some people are going to say, 'It doesn't sound like Axl Rose, it doesn't sound like Guns n' Roses.'" He then smiles and adds, "But you'll like at least a few songs on there

That sounds cool. I wonder how he cannot sound like Axl rose though.

damn i hope they release CD this year ( come on june!!!) hahah thats soo fricken sad that he hasnt talked to slash in so long...they didnt really have anything against each other ......** sigh** if CD doesnt come out thisll be another depressing year for gnr fans lol....

it will be much more than depressing for GNR fans...if there's nothing by 2007 and no statements to keep us informed, then the will of many GNR fans(mine included) will be broken

but anough of that....sound track in may...single in late 2006...CD in early 2007!!!

And we are calling Axl depressive :lol:

I'm trying to do something different. Some of the arrangements are kind of like Queen. Some people are going to say, 'It doesn't sound like Axl Rose, it doesn't sound like Guns n' Roses.'" He then smiles and adds, "But you'll like at least a few songs on there

That sounds cool. I wonder how he cannot sound like Axl rose though.

And we are calling Axl depressive :lol:

jesus fucking christ <_<