Axl Rose Breaks His Silence

MarianoG

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HERE FOR THE NONE BELIEVERS!

CD WILL RELEASE IN 2007 NOT THIS YEAR!!

so now when that happens and i say i told you so, you will see i aint full of shit

Gunsguy

i find that better than anyone else may think.

we get at least some songs though throughout the year n axl will be in the spotlight maybe.

as long as its not complete silence all the time and we get a solid realese date im completely happy to believe what you say rock3

I hate this. Now this will give Axl at least another 2 years of leverage to not put out the album, because people will be saying, "well you heard what he said, give it time!!"

I'm not believing shit until I'm holding CD in my hands. Axl just pops up once every few years to keep his name in the news, if the album comes out this year I'll drink my piss.

Guest JohnUlmer

Holy shit. I said I thought we'd hear something around Christmas but I didn't really think it would happen.

Maybe the whole Amazon ordeal and confusion over Greatest Hits II was an indication of something?

I hate this. Now this will give Axl at least another 2 years of leverage to not put out the album, because people will be saying, "well you heard what he said, give it time!!"

I'm not believing shit until I'm holding CD in my hands. Axl just pops up once every few years to keep his name in the news, if the album comes out this year I'll drink my piss.

Ummm.......Thats just nasty!

Holy shit. I said I thought we'd hear something around Christmas but I didn't really think it would happen.

Maybe the whole Amazon ordeal and confusion over Greatest Hits II was an indication of something?

Yea it kinda seems like all these little rumors and things are starting to look like they might have had a purpose.

Yea it kinda seems like all these little rumors and things are starting to look like they might have had a purpose.

Its all a conspiracy!!!! Axl knows what hes beeen doing all along!!!

Guest JohnUlmer

Well people used to make fun of me when I made a big deal about Amazon and said we'd hear something in 2006. Only a few people really seemed to believe it. I don't know if the thread is still around, but if you read one of my old Amazon threads people basically said I was talking shit and it didn't mean anything, blah blah blah. I'm not trying to say I was right, but it does make me feel better to know maybe it did mean something after all and I wasn't just looking into it too much.

We'll see.

ok, here is the thing, Axl said that you will hear new music, listen to him carefully! He said music he made no mention of releasing CD

However: "But you'll like at least a few songs on there.", he then outlines individual tracks - sounds like it sounds like most of the conversation was about the album - but i agree in the sense that other things may come first.

R.

I can see your point .

Yeah , we should always be carefull with Axl we never know what he really means ,what is going on his mind .

Anyway some things seem to make much senc now and seem to be connecting , Axl talk , merck talks ....other person of the band talked about going back to studio.

Plus this really doesn't seem like was just some random appearance in a party , i mean Axl showed up in a party where he knew would have press attention ,seems he wanted to call attention to the cd .

I believe !

IF get disappointed so be it , anyway won't be so bad even if he wasn't tlaking about the cd release ..because he did say we would hear something wich means we will hear somne new tracks at least

aww and poor kev , eating his own hate .well maybe he get famous ...haha axl could call him to eat his hat on a live show :lol:

OH hey Franchelle i saw your piost back there , you cam back at the best time :)

The part of that interview with him saying it might not "sound like axl rose" worries me a bit, his voice wasn't that good on the last tour and he somehow needs to improve it to get me to go see him again, that's the only bit that worries me as it sounds like he's trying to cover himself where his voice isn't as strong as the old days, he might be saying it in reference to the songwriting but i'm pretty sure it's in relation to his voice, i just hope we hear something by the new band soon as rock music has been prety shite recently...

Edited by Keith Moon

it is just you, join my forum and see for yourself, I talked with the source over 2 weeks ago and he told me things about the album coming out, and when it may appear. Of course be it as it may the ultimate decision is soley AXLS ...

Oh please.... Two weeks ago you were claiming Axl was so depressed, he couldn't function. Well, he looked fine to me in pics from the party last Friday and sounded fine according to the interview. If you want to advertise your forum, please do so in the Ain't It Fun section - rather than making unsubstantiated claims based on unnamed sources.

it is just you, join my forum and see for yourself, I talked with the source over 2 weeks ago and he told me things about the album coming out, and when it may appear. Of course be it as it may the ultimate decision is soley AXLS ...

Oh please.... Two weeks ago you were claiming Axl was so depressed, he couldn't function. Well, he looked fine to me in pics from the party last Friday and sounded fine according to the interview. If you want to advertise your forum, please do so in the Ain't It Fun section - rather than making unsubstantiated claims based on unnamed sources.

tell em madison

There's nothing there anyway. I checked. :rolleyes:

Oh, now thats a kick in the nuts :laugh:

Thanks ya'll! I'm glad I wasn't the only one to call bullshit!

Great news!!

I think the album will be released next year,not this year...but I was waiting for some Axl's words for a long time.

Nice to know that he respects Slash now,and that he is talking to Izzy..very good news since he's the only,and the more credible musician that can be back to the band,and will probably replace buckethead.

Well,the bad news are about the songs.."Nearly Done" are really pessimistic words in Axl's world.

I believe we will hear a soundtrack this year,but not the album.

Edited by bucketheadisgod

Guest JohnUlmer
what's that book a scanner darkly about

Amazon:

America in the near future has lost the war against drugs. Though the government tries to protect the upper class, the system is infested with undercover cops like Fred, who regularly ingests the popular Substance D as part of his ruse. The drug has caused Fred to develop a split personality, of which he is not aware; his alter ego is Bob, a drug dealer. Fred's superiors then set up a hidden holographic camera in his home as part of a sting operation against Bob. Though he appears on camera as Bob, none of Fred's co-workers catch on: since Fred, like all undercover police, wears a scramble suit that constantly changes his appearance, his colleagues don't know what he looks like. The camera in Fred/Bob's apartment reveals that Bob's intimates regularly betray one another for the chance to score more drugs. Even Donna, a young dealer whom Bob/Fred loves, prefers the drug to human contact. Originally published in 1977, the out-of-print novel comes frighteningly close to capturing the U.S. in 1991, in terms of the drug crisis and the relationships between the sexes. But the unrelenting scenes among the addicts make it a grueling read.