Axl Rose Breaks His Silence

MarianoG

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I miss something? Axl said they were still working on it. In fact, they havent' even selected the songs. He also said that we would hear music from them but did not say that the album would be delivered.

I believe we hear a single or a soundtrack song and an album on the horizon.

Oh come on, the Beatles did the same thing with the White Album in less than a year, as well as releasing their most succesful song ever (Hey Jude). Why can't Axl do it? With today's technology, and considering how deep into the making of the album he is, it could come out this year.

All we need is Axl stopping going so much to movies and reading books, and really putting effort into this thing. With enough dedication, he could make the album, release singles, make soundtracks, play in Rock In Rio ... Do a lot of shit.

Rock on Axl!

lets talk about hot fucked axls sleeping sched must be like. haha showing up at partys religiously no earlier than 1 am. haha when does he sleepp???

Lol the man doesnt sleep, hes partying becuase his album will soon be released!!!

Hell yeah! Though if I were Axl, I'd be planning lots of shit to promote the album. It's up to Axl to make 2006 THE Gn'R year.

Axl says this year and we get hyped up, not me my friends, ive heard it before.I hope but doubt hes telling the truth and why the fuck aint the songs done yet?

26 SONGS are already done dude....that enough for a FULL RECORD WITH FEW EXTRAS IN IT!

MAYBE A BONUS CD?! ... :)

BRING IT ON AXL! rock2

ok, here is the thing, Axl said that you will hear new music, listen to him carefully! He said music he made no mention of releasing CD, in fact he is talking about a song, maybe 2 as singles: one for a movie, and one near the end of this year as the first single of the forthcoming album "Chinese Democracy", this is what is planned right now, if all goes well Chinese Democracy will drop early NEXT YEAR. The first new music you will hear will be in the next 3-5 months on a soundtrack for a movie. This is acording to my sources who will remain nameless but are very in the know

thank guys

IZZY FUCKING RULES!!!

Gunsguy

Hey gunsguy,

From what ive seen, your all talk. You're always quick to say" I told you so" when news comes out. If you know so much, try posting BEFORE news gets announced. Maybe its just me, but I've never seen you say anything worth a shit in the past, and I dont buy it now.

Whatever

Did I miss something? Axl said they were still working on it. In fact, they havent' even selected the songs. He also said that we would hear music from them but did not say that the album would be delivered.

Oh come on, the Beatles did the same thing with the White Album in less than a year, as well as releasing their most succesful song ever (Hey Jude). Why can't Axl do it? With today's technology, and considering how deep into the making of the album he is, it could come out this year.

All we need is Axl stopping going so much to movies and reading books, and really putting effort into this thing. With enough dedication, he could make the album, release singles, make soundtracks, play in Rock In Rio ... Do a lot of shit.

Rock on Axl!

You are assuming that Axl will accompllish alot this year. When was the last time he was able to do all of that? If history is any indication, this release will be built up slowly. Still lots of recording to do.

it is just you, join my forum and see for yourself, I talked with the source over 2 weeks ago and he told me things about the album coming out, and when it may appear. Of course be it as it may the ultimate decision is soley AXLS

oh and by the way before you run your mouth again realize you just joined here and have no idea what I know or do not know, I gave certain few here velvet revolver's album BEFORE anyone had it! I have many times been proven correct, I am not always nor is anyone else, but I have my sources and I am very confident they are in the know, believe or not I personally do, and could care less if you do or not, I am not into bullshit...

Gunsguy

Edited by gunsguy

Rock on Axl!

You are assuming that Axl will accompllish alot this year. When was the last time he was able to do all of that? If history is any indication, this release will be built up slowly. Still lots of recording to do.

Well, yeah. But I'm in a crazy mood so :xmasssanta:

Rock on Axl!

I've gotta say it again, you sir are a damn genius! I can't wait to hear the final version of The Blues, damn thats gonna rock

Edited by criticalsolution04

it is just you, join my forum and see for yourself, I talked with the source over 2 weeks ago and he told me things about the album coming out, and when it may appear. Of course be it as it may the ultimate decision is soley AXLS

Gunsguy

Wow! Great info!

Gunsguy

Wow! Great info!

wanna give a link please?

Rock on Axl!

I've gotta say it again, you sir are a damn genius! I can't wait to hear the final version of The Blues, damn thats gonna rock

Hell yes it is!

Damn, I can't wait to have the album on my hands!

Gunsguy

Wow! Great info!

wanna give a link please?

the link is in the aint it fun section, I cannot post advert here sorry

Gunsguy