Axl Rose Breaks His Silence

MarianoG

This is great.

Axl is going to release the record and smash the whole gadamn musicindustry into pieces - again.

Shit like Greenday and similar stuff are going to look ridicoulus besides Axl and band.

Hell, world is going to be interesting.

For the love of god. Don't get overexctitet here. I think axls music is great and all that. But that is just thinking ridiculus :ph34r:

i call it a dream.

...and it is going to be great

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they are working on 32 songs and 26 are nearly done....what would you say the status of the other six is?

Completed?

Not completed?

Not even started?

Nearly done?

How many have we heard so far?

1. The Blues

2. Madagascar

3. Silkworms

4. Chinese Democracy

5. Rhiaad and the Bedhouins

6. IRS

Wouldn't it be great if out of those six songs you listed,

The Blues

Madagascar

IRS

Chinese Democracy

make the final cut of those 13?...I remember Axl said the first album was going to be a little advanced when copared with older Guns stuff,but not to advanced that fans of the oringinal would not like it...Therefore Rhiad,and Silkworms are for a later release.

I would think that is great.

The Blues

Madagascar

IRS

Chinese Democracy

make the final cut of those 13?...

yes and no. I would love to hear the studio versions of those songs, but at the same time, those songs are old news, and I would like to hear more than just 6 new songs on the release.

Maybe Madagascar and The Blues should be on there, save the others for the next album.

The Blues

Madagascar

IRS

Chinese Democracy

make the final cut of those 13?...

yes and no. I would love to hear the studio versions of those songs, but at the same time, those songs are old news, and I would like to hear more than just 6 new songs on the release.

Maybe Madagascar and The Blues should be on there, save the others for the next album.

Actually you have a good point...Plus bands like The Doors put out albums,with the title track on another album.

Take out Chinese Democracy,add The Blues,Madagascar and IRS and it would be a killer album.

The primary thing here also happens to be the main concern I've had with GNR over the past few years; Axl needs to illustrate that he is capable of maintaining momentum.

It's positive to note that he is front and center on RS's site the second he decides to re-emerge. He needs to build this in a calculated way...Let the pot simmer, but make sure the burner is still on....He simply can't afford to allow 2006 to bypass him without another string of dates and/or a soundtrack appearance...The guys got sack, though, I'll give him that...Only rock star I can think of that makes headlines announcing the possibility of a single and again, no one else could justify planning dates or festival appearances around not an album, but a single track....we'll see...If not, I'm holding Gunsguy at gunpoint for ransom. :)

This is great.

Axl is going to release the record and smash the whole gadamn musicindustry into pieces - again.

Shit like Greenday and similar stuff are going to look ridicoulus besides Axl and band.

Hell, world is going to be interesting.

Fuck yes. Domination is good.

Axl says 26 songs are complete. Words from the horses mouth, unlike before, a random source saying that "oh a little bit more has to be done on x, y and z".

Axl knows what he wants now, he has 26 songs done to his style. It shouldn't take long for the final lot to be recorded.

I'm breaking my silence too. I am actually happy to hear this. I think what I am most optimistic about is the kind words expressed by Slash and Axl in the last few weeks. Who knows, maybe a reunion will happen. they could get STP and Col. Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains to open, haha.

I dont get it, Axl says the same as everybody else says every year and its fucking gospel now, i love the man but his word means little now days, 26 songs almost done, is he fucking kidding.

Man.. well just have to wait and see.. I expect more info in the coming months ready for a big marketing campaign.

Axl Rose is the dude, if some of his songs are inspired by queen that can only be the work of Brian May. and slash and Axl have finally dropped the offensive, this totally rocks!! i might be getting ahead of myself but we should all praise the good Mr rose for emerging from his coccoon like a silkworm and spinning these silver threads of info. (sorry for the awful pun!)

Let's justt see what the line up is like when Axl brings out the big guns, who knows, maybe Finck is gone!! (i watched rock in rio 3 the other night and got reallyfed up with his performance.

Bring back izzy!!! rock1

lawrence, if you are here and "not hidin'" why don't give us some of your thoughts about this? You are one of the strongest "non-believers" or what ever you wanna call them.. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who's intrested of what you have to say..

Axl Rose is the dude, if some of his songs are inspired by queen that can only be the work of Brian May. and slash and Axl have finally dropped the offensive, this totally rocks!! i might be getting ahead of myself but we should all praise the good Mr rose for emerging from his coccoon like a silkworm and spinning these silver threads of info. (sorry for the awful pun!)

Let's justt see what the line up is like when Axl brings out the big guns, who knows, maybe Finck is gone!! (i watched rock in rio 3 the other night and got reallyfed up with his performance.

Bring back izzy!!! rock1

I know you already apologized for it, but that pun was awful! Haha!

Grimo.

He had nice words about Slash and he's talking to Izzy. These are the only positive things in Axl's words actually.

Rubbish. Don't add negativity to this positive situation. At least we know 1) We are going to hear Guns N' Roses music this year 2) We will see the band soon 3) Chinese Democracy will be released.

Axl Rose is the dude

Laughed out loud at that. :rofl-lol:

Will Izzy be back? I sure as hell hope so! rock3