NO GN'R song on DVC

mynameisjonas

the original is in Portuguese, so i'm gonna translate it:

The notice was given by the Universal Music, and in them Rafael was repassed by the reading fidiciary office Would make: in contrast of the rumors that gave as certain a song of Guns n ' Roses as music-subject of the film the Code of the Vinci, the Celice band, of the A-Ha, will be the true sound to pack the adventures of Robert Langdon (Tone Hanks). Music, first single of the unknown album Analogue, was chosen by make reference to reference silicon used for the followers of Opus Gave. The record still must be launched this month here in Brazil. "the Code of the Vinci", based in the bestseller of Dan Brown, is directed by Ron Howard (Fight For the Hope) and still brings in the cast Ian McKellen (Mr. of Rings), Jean Reno, Audrey Tatou (the Fabuloso Destination of Amélie Poulain) and Alfred Molina (Homem-Aranha 2). The world-wide estréia happens in day 19 of May of 2006.

source:http://a-arca.uol.com.br/v2/noticiasdt.asp?sec=2&ssec=2&cdn=8780

basically, it's saying that GN'R is NOT gonna be on DVC and a band called Celice or A-Ha (i can't tell which) is actually doing the soundtrack.

sorry gunners :no:

i doubt the validity of this article. the soundtrack would not be finalized by this point, not to mention thats translated with google translator or something. it ignores random words it cant figure out. we wont know until we get an offical tracklist.

The Code of the Vinci? :huh:

That's the literal translation of how you would say "The Da Vinci Code" in Spanish. They say some things that can seem a bit backwards when compared with English.

It's the same thing in Italian. It looks weird to us, but not to them.

So does this apply for Tone Hanks too? :laugh:

Nah this is wrong. Axl Rose told a fan he was gonna put a song on the soundtrack and Rose Quintalino, the women who wrote the article told me she had proof that the fan meeting and discussion took place. Sorry but this doesn't do anything to dampen my hopes. :)

Edited by W. Axl Kev

That's the literal translation of how you would say "The Da Vinci Code" in Spanish. They say some things that can seem a bit backwards when compared with English.

ok, I was just wondering about that

Nah this is wrong. Axl Rose told a fan he was gonna put a song on the soundtrack and Rose Quintalino, the women who wrote the article told me she had proof that the fan meeting and discussion took place. Sorry but this doesn't do anything to dampen my hopes. :)

I wonder what the proof is?

ok, I was just wondering about that

Im still wonderin why you didnt just change it to Da Vinci Code, it would have been easier.

Grimo.