"Axl confident about reunion" - Virgin Radio London

johnyd473

Hi All,

Did anyone hear that report about GnR today(couple hours ago) on Virgin London?I would love to hear the full report,I will listen to Virgin incase they repeat this news,And i will report.

I only caught "Axl confident about reunion"

Which made my heart skip a beat,Sounds exciting to me!!,

Back to Virgin now!! ;)

Johny.

Hi All,

Did anyone hear that report about GnR today(couple hours ago) on Virgin London?I would love to hear the full report,I will listen to Virgin incase they repeat this news,And i will report.

Back to Virgin now!! ;)

Johny.

Oh my fuckin god. This is getting out of hands now. Axl NEVER EVER said that he is confident about a reunion. He just said that he hasn't spoken to Slash in 10 years and he spoke to Izzy recently, and now everyone are confident of a reunion, thanks to that fuckin lame ass reporter at some site who twisted his words totally out of context. I'm so going to do a complaint about that article.

now people will understand why Axl stays silent

they always twist his words around.

Oh for fucks sake people get a hold of yourselves!

facts are, you KNOW everybody who was in GNR has moved on.

you KNOW they all got other projects that they work on now.

you KNOW that NuGNR is just around the corner with their new CD.

come on...

100% agree moreblack... after cd is out a successful and gnr have toured successfully then what happens?

Oh for fucks sake people get a hold of yourselves!

facts are, you KNOW everybody who was in GNR has moved on.

you KNOW they all got other projects that they work on now.

you KNOW that NuGNR is just around the corner with their new CD.

come on...

They dident all move on...duff and espasily Slash still thinks their sixteen and plays in the garage.. :rofl-lol:

Axl to smart to take them back.

Read the dizzy thread . Dizzy Reed [on the Cornell campus] ..Slash still out on drugs and alcohol dont need someone like that in the band..

40 years and think he can act like a teenager..LOOSER <_<

Edited by Revesokken

I sent a complaint to the site which started this all Life Style Extra):

To: Info@lse.co.uk

Hello,

You recently wrote an article about Guns N' Roses reuniting. ("Guns 'n' Roses to reunite" - Monday, 23rd January 2006, 13:57). I'm writing to you because the whole article is taken way out of context. Axl Rose NEVER claimed that the original members could reunite, on the contrary - he only said

that he "loves Slash" and hasn't spoken to him in 10 years, and that he spoke to Izzy the other day. Now where in all this do you see him saying that "they could reunite"? Nowhere.

Now many other medias are using your article as a source, like MTV, and most recently, Virgin Radio London. Virgin even got so far as stating that "Axl Rose is confident about reunion".

This is exactly the reason why Axl doesn't speak publicly too often. People always twist his words around and take everything out of context.

In a nutshell, your article is garbage. You are misleading the Guns N' Roses fans and other media to believe in something Axl didn't say at all.

If I'd be you, I would remove the article. But unfortunately I can't do that. So I'm hoping that you'll do it, or at least edit it.

Have a nice day,

Karri Ojala

GO KARRI!!!!! Fight The Power!! Kill Em All!!! :anger::fuckyou:

Edited by Charles Manson

Hi All,

Back to Virgin now!! ;)

Johny.

Oh my fuckin god. This is getting out of hands now. Axl NEVER EVER said that he is confident about a reunion. He just said that he hasn't spoken to Slash in 10 years and he spoke to Izzy recently, and now everyone are confident of a reunion, thanks to that fuckin lame ass reporter at some site who twisted his words totally out of context. I'm so going to do a complaint about that article.

now people will understand why Axl stays silent

they always twist his words around.

ABSOLUTELY ACCORDING TO YOU

i think its clear that media knows there wont be a reunion from what axl said they are just trying to get the word out all over so axl and slash and duff will continually get asked it in the future and possibly the chances will get better and better

Sounds like bullshit to me. On the other hand, all publicity is good publicity.

ie: When Ozzy bit the head off the dove at the meeting with the record executives in 1980, the rumours flew, and the album sold big time!!

I just remembered that Scotty boy Weiland will be reuniting with STP I think in August this year for a one time show.

I am surprised no journalist has picked up on that YET...and try and tie that into a story of Guns reuniting because Scotty boy Weiland is reuniting with his former band.........well, they probably will now that it's been posted on here :P

Edited by Just_a_little_patience

A couple of things I am pretty sure of.

Not only will there never be a GNR reunion..

But there will never be a Chinese Democracy Cd either.

Nice thoughts, both of them

But its not going to happen

its 2006 people,

the man toured in 2002 with a promise of a CD soon after.

ITS 2006