• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

You guys make me laugh.

What would suck,

would be if CD came out,

and there was only one track on it.

Haha yeah being 2 mins long and overproduced like shit. "we really hope you like this track, it took us 14 years to make it sound this good"

You guys make me laugh.

What would suck,

would be if CD came out,

and there was only one track on it.

Thats very unlikely.

Then at the end,

Axl will say,

Round 2!

After which,

there'll be a hidden track,

of Dizzy playing keyboards:

"Listen motherfuckers to this song that should be heard..."

:rofl-lol:

What is the worst thing that could be on CD if it comes out, in terms of destryoing the album and such?

My worst fear would there being Rap on any parts of it, as i despise any sort of rap.

Any thoughts?

My concern about the new songs we have heard is that they don't really have proper choruses or any sort of consisent structure.

Perfect example is 'The Blues'. Really, really like the song. But it has no real chorus and I think ultimately that would hurt its potential to be a single.

Yeah, yeah, I know Axl said nothing we have heard will wind up on the album, but I think he is full of it. All the more so since he said at that Korn party that 'The Blues' was one of the ones he felt strongest about.

I disagree. I think The Blues is a strong enough song to easily become popular despite not really having a chorus. Although not common, there are some great song with little or no repitition (Stairway to Heaven, Kashmir, and Bohemian Rhapsody come to mind)... And Chinese Democracy and Madagascar have "real choruses."

And where did he say nothing we heard would be on the album? I must have missed that... No Madagascar or The Blues would make me sad...

He never said that, what he said is they wouldn't be singles.

Axl rapping in Chinese :lol: ...amm :huh::shocked:

well the voice pitch is PERFECT...Frequency TOO!...and than imagine this:

"Xing Chao waaaaaaaa,

Ying Yang mothafuckaaaaa..." :xmasssanta:

Well On the other hand...He'll get the perfect market niche...more than thousands of million cd's sold in one country! :lol:

Edited by WiLLy"The Kid"

Axl rapping in Chinese :lol: ...amm :huh::shocked:

well the voice pitch is PERFECT...Frequency TOO!...and than imagine this:

"Xing Chao waaaaaaaa,

Ying Yang mothafuckaaaaa..." :xmasssanta:

Well On the other hand...He'll get the perfect market niche...more than thousands of million cd's sold in one country! :lol:

1)Buckethead's guitar work will be too robitical and fast, plus his solo's will not have the feeling that Slash's did.

Its A new band get over slash or scroll down the page and visit vr section

I agree get over Slash, Bucket is a great guitarist, and I think he can play plenty of feeling in solo's. He is pretty versatile, just listen to his "World Of Pure Imagination" from Willy Wonka! I mean that's pretty soulful.

Seriously though, the funny thing is now we/ I am defending a guy who's gone, quit, left the camp. Go figure.

I don't think there will be any rap. The over produced thing, yes probably to be expected. I think it will be an amazing album all in all. My biggest fear is we are here in 08 saying "What happened to 'you'll hear music this year' in 06??"

Edited by axlskAmpf

- It wont be that industrial at all, toy thomas baker was the producer that sent everything industrial style but hel left around/after the 2002 tour. Everything has been re-done since then.

-I dunno as long as it flows or something ill be happy. My worst fear is it sounding bloated and all over the place.

Still, it wouldn't suprise me at all if Axl would in fact collaborate with some nu-metal artist or a rapper.

I really hope thats not the case. Especially not on CD, he's welcome to in the future, as a live one-off or something but shouldn't do so on the album, would kinda ruin the mystique of it. Whereas a guest appearance of someone like Brain May would add to the mystique of the album

Persoally, i hope that it doesnt sounds too forced, like its trying to be epic, if its epic and naturally so, then great, but it shouldnt be forced.

We all know its taken a long time, but i hope its because a long time has needed to be taken rather than trying to force good songs into epic songs by overproducing them too much or something.

Basically, no polished turds