Discuss your thoughts of the leaked CD tracks ...

gunsguy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like twat BUT ONLY AFTER (2.30)!!!...than THE SONG IS FUCKIN' GREAT and BUCKET is doing EXCELLENT JOB!!!...especially at (5.26) rock4rock3...before 2.30 it really SUCKS!!! :xmasschef2:

Who have said that Buckethead was in this song? I read this over and over again but we don't even know who is in the band right now besides of Axl.

HERE IS MY INTERESTING OPINION... :

the leaked songs are the crapy songs that Axl didnt like and just throw it away for us... like throwing food to a starving dog.. "there you go, enjoy big boy" ...

He didnt even bother in mixing it, he just threw the demos to us... like throwing just the bones to the starving dog... "here you go fella, good boy, good boy"...

he mentioned TWAT and Better as among of his favorites on the Korn party. There goes your theory

i stick with my theory... if i was surrounded of dogs i would say that the food im throwing out are my favorites, so they can buy the rest of my ... food. :book:

:monkey:

Why are you people so thrilled with Better? The song isn't the GnR sound.. Plus the begining is a complete joke and most casual fans will turn the back on it.

Can't believe I found someone with the same opinion as me...everyone seems to think better is amazing. I think that the lyrics are good but apart form that it is not up to scratch as a GNR song.

Why are you people so thrilled with Better? The song isn't the GnR sound.. Plus the begining is a complete joke and most casual fans will turn the back on it.

Can't believe I found someone with the same opinion as me...everyone seems to think better is amazing. I think that the lyrics are good but apart form that it is not up to scratch as a GNR song.

Get your head out of your own arse for just one minute. If Axl released another AFD or UYI it wouldn't sell as it would be exactly the same. Axl has taken a new musical direction with GN'R. Get used to it. I, for one, am gonna support him with this.

I like twat BUT ONLY AFTER (2.30)!!!...than THE SONG IS FUCKIN' GREAT and BUCKET is doing EXCELLENT JOB!!!...especially at (5.26) rock4rock3...before 2.30 it really SUCKS!!! :xmasschef2:

Who have said that Buckethead was in this song? I read this over and over again but we don't even know who is in the band right now besides of Axl.

I'm a hudge fan of Bucket...I recognise his style

I for myself really like IRS, although i wouldn´t say it´s one of my alltime-gnr-favourites.

For me better could be really good. I mean i didn´t like the intro, someone said that it´d remind him of Linkin Park. I´ll second that. But i think his voice really sound awesome, like in the illusion days.

What i did found sounded kinda funny was the very high sung part at the beginning. Sounded a bit strange to mee.

About TWAT i can´t say anything, i missed it . :anger:

I was away for the weekend and now i can´t find it.

THe only part I don't like is when he starts, "It was a long time for you..." THat part makes me cringe sometimes, but it's getting better. THe rest of the song is fantastic, especially the background vocals at the end,"THere was a time, to want to know it all,"

Also when he screams,"I would've done anything for you" it breaks your heart!!!

+1

+2

the 2nd time that chorus "It was a long time for you..." is ok, but the first one at 52secs in is weak, doesnt sound right the way it comes in, sure that will be sorted out though.

I feel like TWAT would be a hit if the ending solo was shortened and they repeated the chorus more often. You really only hear the chorus in the middle and at the end of the song. The chorus is strong, I like it, it deserves to be repeated.

As a huge fan of both the new and old Guns N' Roses, I find it incredulous that people are comparing a moderate quality demo to one of the finest songs ever created. How, oh how, can you justify the comparision? Sure, Estranged may not have done hugely in the charts, but it's a superb song. Saying that this is better than it is pretty odd, as you are comparing a band that has produced nada bar a criticly bashed single and about 20 odd live shows to a group that produced 5 studio albums (not including greatest hits or Live Era) and had one of the longest, largest tours in history.

very well said...mister sandman...

:)

..greetz 2 the queen...

Saying that this is better than it is pretty odd, as you are comparing a band that has produced nada bar a criticly bashed single and about 20 odd live shows to a group that produced 5 studio albums (not including greatest hits or Live Era) and had one of the longest, largest tours in history.

It's the same guy who was the main songwriter on both songs, and yeah, TWAT is better.