Discuss your thoughts of the leaked CD tracks ...

gunsguy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a bunch of fakes of "Twat" going around - that's all I've been able to find so far, but I look forward to hearing the real version. What I've heard is just a really distorted guitar and a techno beat poorly recorded. Finally heard "Better" a little while ago - incredible. I know it's not one of the more popular songs that have been leaked over the years, but I hope "Strip Bar", "Just Another Sunday" or whatever the title is supposed to be, is on the album or maybe a b-side.

I can't seem to get into TWAT, with the exception of some parts in the second half. I like I.R.S., though, and I think Better is absolutely phenomenal. I have listened to that song at least 60 or 70 times in the last few days. If the album features mostly stuff like that, plus ballads like the Blues, it is gonna kick ass.

i played TWAT while reading the alt lyrics, and i must say, most of it is really good and hits home with me. however some of it doesnt fit well with axls rhythm or just doesnt have anything to do with being a fan (wats with the doctor and lawyer line? i guess it was hard to come up with words taht sounded like them or somethin) well overall great job and rock3

Edited by Odysseus2889

i played TWAT while reading the alt lyrics, and i must say, most of it is really good and hits home with me. however some of it doesnt fit well with axls rhythm or just doesnt have anything to do with being a fan (wats with the doctor and lawyer line? i guess it was hard to come up with words taht sounded like them or somethin) well overall great job and rock3

lol thanks, it's got shit about axl in there too, that bit was just about all the lawsuits and shrinks axl's been through lol.

Edited by aussie_axl

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
There are a bunch of fakes of "Twat" going around - that's all I've been able to find so far, but I look forward to hearing the real version. What I've heard is just a really distorted guitar and a techno beat poorly recorded. Finally heard "Better" a little while ago - incredible. I know it's not one of the more popular songs that have been leaked over the years, but I hope "Strip Bar", "Just Another Sunday" or whatever the title is supposed to be, is on the album or maybe a b-side.

"Strip Bar" and "Just Another Sunday" were recorded over 15 years ago and will not be on any future releases.

how much can a song change from the demo to the final version??????

for example, can it have violins???? because i cant imagine how good can TWAT reach to be with some kick ass violins!!!!!!......

I've never heard the term kick ass violins. But anyway...... I always got bored with Estranged, Twat is what I call estranged on steroids.

I love this fucking song. And if Axl couldn't write anymore amazing epics with his old band, at least he can with his new band.

Edited by jimb0

the lowest point for me in regard to GN'R were the last few months of 2005... never did i question my faith with the band, but i was just upset............... but that's the way i'm finding some things to be in life... things seem to happen like that for me- whenever stuff gets really bad or slow, something great always happens to come along and restore/revitalize..... PRAISE BE TO AXL ROSE.

how much can a song change from the demo to the final version??????

for example, can it have violins???? because i cant imagine how good can TWAT reach to be with some kick ass violins!!!!!!......

I've never heard the term kick ass violins. But anyway...... I always got bored with Estranged, Twat is what I call estranged on steroids.

I love this fucking song. And if Axl couldn't write anymore amazing epics with his old band, at least he can with his new band.

yeah... ok, whatever... but didnt answer my question... how much can a song change from the demo to its final version????