2 new pics of Axl at JFK airport

AxlRoseHaulsAss

This is great news! It's good to see pictures of Axl--it gives everyone hope.

Although, I was wondering--the thread states there's '2 new pictures'--so, how did a third new one also appear?

axlmo.jpg <--this one

Was the third picture taken by the same girl at the same place too? Or was it taken somewhere else?

Seriously, he could anything in that silver case--it's probably 'hand luggage'--in which case, something to amuse him on the flight.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although, I was wondering--the thread states there's '2 new pictures'--so, how did a third new one also appear?

axlmo.jpg <--this one

Was the third picture taken by the same girl at the same place too? Or was it taken somewhere else?

Seriously, he could anything in that silver case--it's probably 'hand luggage'--in which case, something to amuse him on the flight.

That was take in Las Vegas I believe.

At the Victoria Secrets thing

axlmo.jpg <--this one

That was take in Las Vegas I believe.

At the Victoria Secrets thing

Yeah....the girl next to him is one of the top models. Only here she appears without makeup :D

I wonder what's in the big steel box.

It has his copy of Chinese Democracy he travels with, and if it leaves his sight for more than a few seconds and is assumed stolen...he can remotely detonate a small charge inside of it to destroy its contents. dafely.....

Either that or it's his clothes.

Edited by tristanj13

He looks badass but a smile once in a while wouldn't go a miss.

He probably was annoyed because he had to put up with all that people :lol: he probably just wanted run away from there as fast as he could .

I know i would if i was him :confused: those people seem a bit strange lolol

Anyway love those pics , he just looks so natural , love to see him with those casual clothes .

Edited by love&hates