2 new pics of Axl at JFK airport

AxlRoseHaulsAss

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go up to Axl and belt out................DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE? just to see what he'd say.

Great pics. Axl's sexy :heart:

He'd Probably ask you if you were some kind of TARD????

:heart: DYKWTFYA?

And I'd say, "yes. takes one to know one"

:rofl-lol::heart::wub:

In Vino Veritas.......

Mighty brave talk........I'd be interested to know the end result of that confrontation...... :heart:

Da Mayor of SnappyTown

I think Axl should bring back the SCOM look....long hair, leather, and the bandana...that was timeless. He looks kinda sleazy these days.....

You'd really want to see a man of 44 years wearing tight leather pants?

This isn't a Rob Halford forum you know.

His style is fine.

Not the tight leather pants per se, but the classic Axl Rose look, meaning the leather jacket, bandana and long hair. There is something iconic about that image. Kind of like Slash and his top hat/cigarette....

observations

1) did he cut his hair?

2) where do you think he was flying too.... back home in LA?

3) he deifinetly has a copy of chinese democracy somewhere with him.

4) that chick in the first pic next to him is hot!! way to go if he is fucking that.

5) where is the next place he will show up?

observations

1) did he cut his hair?

4) that chick in the first pic next to him is hot!! way to go if he is fucking that.

1) no, you can see that it goes behind his ears and if you look to the left at his neck theres a ponytail.

2) maybe

3) i wouldnt be surprised

4) darn tootin

5) rio

observations

1) did he cut his hair?

1) no, you can see that it goes behind his ears and if you look to the left at his neck theres a ponytail.

2) maybe

3) i wouldnt be surprised

4) darn tootin

5) rio

5) Lisbon??

but its true and you know

Open your eyes, just look...

again, with my two hands on my heart ...

with the 2 hands on my heart... axl is a legend man, you dont, axl is rich, you dont, Axl is a multitude idol, you dont, Axl has the womans he wants, you dont, Axl has OUR RESPECT... you dont...

Im very sorry for u HAHAHA.

Dont answer this, u have to learn when your ass is kicked.... Get in the ring motherfucker

IMG_0593.jpg

PerezHilton.com reader Meg had the uniqe "opportunity" to meet Guns 'N' Roses frontman Axl Rose last week, and she lived to tell about it.

This is what she reported back:

"This is Axl Rose (standing next to my boyfriend and a bunch of English teenagers) at JFK airport last Thursday. He was very pleasant and cool to talk to.

I'm assuming he was heading to Europe as we were in the British Airways terminal. Since he's allegedly coming out with a new album this spring, I figured that a celeb gossip aficionado like you might enjoy seeing what he's up to."

Definitely!

It was worth it just to see what he looks like these days.

http://www.perezhilton.com/

axl.JPG

rocked and here you can seeeeeee wikid music trip guys!

we met axl rose on the way back

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...blogID=89767308

these pics r fake check the second one and do a closeup on the supposid axl's neck u will notice something

if they are fake then where did the actually pics of Axl come from :suspicious:

idk where they did but they r fake bc look in the second pic at axls neck if u dont believe me

People get older, and body parts start sagging. I'm sure he can't fit in those clothes anymore. It's how life goes. Not to mention the 80's decade is over too.

Yes,people get older and some may spread in places they don't want to.........but ever heard of buying a bigger fucking size?Women do it every fucking day. :P

With th clothes he is wearing as of recently,they look to be 3 sizes too big.Buy stuff that actually fits you and you won't look to be bigger than what you actually are.Like Axl seems to be doing.He is making himself look bigger than what he probably actually is.Get smaller pants and shirts and look a little bit the size that you are.

Edited by SweetRose

God,he needs a woman to fucking dress him. :rofl-lol:

What happened to wearing jeans and a regular t~shirt like this,if he has to wear jeans that is?

Axl2_03H.jpgAxl_Rose_Ron22.jpg

even though those clothes suited him back then, I'm glad he is not wearing clothes like that now.

he is 44 years old, clothes like that would not suit him now.