2 new pics of Axl at JFK airport

AxlRoseHaulsAss

if they are fake then where did the actually pics of Axl come from :suspicious:

idk where they did but they r fake bc look in the second pic at axls neck if u dont believe me

People get older, and body parts start sagging. I'm sure he can't fit in those clothes anymore. It's how life goes. Not to mention the 80's decade is over too.

i realize that 2 but damn can u not tell the hat is in the same position in the 2nd pic and so is his face its fake

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't saying that he had to look exactly like those pics.............he just needs to learn how to wear fucking clothes that actually fit him.Looks like you could stick two of him inside of some of the shit he wears now.

Besides,unless I am blind,the ghetto scene is over with too.

Gigantic t-shirts and baggy pants don't suit him either. He's not fat, so what's wrong with a pair of jeans and a fitted t-shirt?

But he's always going to be fighting an uphill battle with his looks, being a bloodnut and all. Poor bastard. ;)

well he is at an airport going to catch a plane, he is wearing something that's comfortable and he doesn't always wear baggy clothes.What he was wearing at the victoria secret wasn't baggy.

I wasn't saying that he had to look exactly like those pics.............he just needs to learn how to wear fucking clothes that actually fit him.Looks like you could stick two of him inside of some of the shit he wears now.

Besides,unless I am blind,the ghetto scene is over with too.

a white shirt and jeans isn't exactly ghetto.

IMG_0593.jpg

PerezHilton.com reader Meg had the uniqe "opportunity" to meet Guns 'N' Roses frontman Axl Rose last week, and she lived to tell about it.

This is what she reported back:

"This is Axl Rose (standing next to my boyfriend and a bunch of English teenagers) at JFK airport last Thursday. He was very pleasant and cool to talk to.

I'm assuming he was heading to Europe as we were in the British Airways terminal. Since he's allegedly coming out with a new album this spring, I figured that a celeb gossip aficionado like you might enjoy seeing what he's up to."

Definitely!

It was worth it just to see what he looks like these days.

http://www.perezhilton.com/

axl.JPG

rocked and here you can seeeeeee wikid music trip guys!

we met axl rose on the way back

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...blogID=89767308

His eyes look dead and he never smiles anymore.

He needs some good lovin' I think.

I believe that metal case is part of the Louis Vuitton luggage set that he purchased around the time he started dating Stephanie Seymour. In the old Guns days he was usually pictured carrying the briefcase as a carryon in airports and in hotel lobbies. This train case is probably used for toiletries and the like. There's also a trunk.

Your Style Reporter.

the pics arent fake ... you'd look bored to if everyone wanted your picture ... the chick behind him, the hottie with the great smile, looks like the same girl in th epic from the Fri 13th picture of Axl and Munkey from Korn, she was on the left of Axl ...

the dudes 44, he looks in better shape than anyone here will at his current age ... im in my early 30's and i wear baggy cloths, their comfortable ... and everyone on here saying he's this or that weight wise, if he did wear some stupid tight shirt and he didnt look like he was in perfect form, you'd all be going nuts ...

get over it ... 3 years of no pics, now we're inundated with them .. people who analyze this stuff, geez, get a job

by the way, im listening to Better and this song fucking rocks ...

1. He needs to wear comfortable, pyjama-type clothes - he's about to embark on an 8 hour plane journey.

2. The 80s are dead. The only people who walk around in leather these days are fags and goths (and Slash!). Axl is neither.

Anybody ever notice how anybody who meets Axl always says how easy-going and welcoming he is. There are a lot of "celebrities" who have achieved nothing who walk around with a chip on their shoulder and would never think of stopping to talk to fans in an airport. Axl Rose is a legendary figure in rock and perhaps one of the few who would have the right to barge on through with a chip on his shoulder and a huge entourage, yet he doesn't.

Pretty cool guy.

Please could someone post the pic of Axl w/o the girls (ie- not the pic on pg 1 of this thread)??

Can't access it on the link for some reason! :drevil:

axlmo.jpg

that one?

Stone Cold Steve Austin and Moreblack?

HA, that was my first thought.

Hahaha!

Axl looks mean.. and Jim Morrison hasnt aged one bit.. I knew he was still alive!! :P

So, in two of those pics, Axl looks EXACTLY the same. Same body tilt, same look on his face. No red eye in the second pic. I think it's FAKEAROO.

Nah its real..look at the crease on the bottom right of the jumper.. in one pic its more vertical than the other. I guess he looks tired but maybe hes already been flying around and if he wasnt happy then he wouldnt of done the pictures.