2 new pics of Axl at JFK airport

AxlRoseHaulsAss

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smiling? What the fuck has smiling with rock n roll to do?

Hope he crush Hetfield and Duffs jaws in europe this summer if they meet.

Built for speed!

I've seen a video on Youtube where James sounds like such shit. Sound like he was in Nsync or something.

Axl shouldn't have a hard time showing them up on tour.

That's cool. That looks like some sort of music containing box he has. Wouldn't be surprised if it was. He could be going to Europe to speak to the promoters of those gigz. You know play them some new music. Not a daft thing. It will give them confidence that he wont pull out.

It has got to be CD in the case, Axl usually has other people carry his luggage around.

He doesn't look happy? He's travelling a lot and staying out till like 830 in the morning partying, he's probably just tired. And he's probably pissed off that hes being stopped for group pictures.

Lucky assholes, I wish I had a pic with "the man"

regardless of how thrilled he looks in the photos, its nice to know Axl is somewhat approachable and nice to the fans. I'd always thought he would be one of the last people you'd have luck talking to let alone get a photo. Good stuff Axl.

Please could someone post the pic of Axl w/o the girls (ie- not the pic on pg 1 of this thread)??

Can't access it on the link for some reason! :drevil:

axlmo.jpg

that one?

Stone Cold Steve Austin and Moreblack?

HA, that was my first thought.

Axl has such a strange look to his eyes? a dangerous look and that pictures captures it. he's clearly not angry, but still, the eyes.... :o

Is it just me, or does Axl look very down to earth in these pictures? Normal shirts... baseball cap... normal jeans. Looks like your average college kid waiting for a plane in NY. Besides that, WTF is Axl doing flying around in regular passenger jets? Shouldn't he be on the Geffen VIP private jet after he gets a ride to the airport in a Ferrari taxi cab? I find it very humbling to know Axl Rose is waiting at an airport terminal with 'commoners' like us... napping on the floor perhaps... lol.

That silver case? No CD... it's a beer cooler for his Coors Light and Cuban cigars... lol... j/k. I bet there is some important shit in there. Remember, he probably has a bodyguard and someone else moving his luggage around... the king is carrying his crown, personally.