2 new pics of Axl at JFK airport

AxlRoseHaulsAss

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Georgiarain
Axl needs to lay off the nachos.

BTW, is that a canadian flag he's carrying? Ehh, I doubt it.

It looks like the case he is carrying might be cuffed to his wrist? The material is there to cover it up! My thoughts thou?

Did he cut his hair or is it tied back?

Also, I'm curious what's in the fancy silver breifcase... :question:

I bet it's tucked under the cap. the hair can be a dead give-a-way who he is.

IMG_0593.jpg

PerezHilton.com reader Meg had the uniqe "opportunity" to meet Guns 'N' Roses frontman Axl Rose last week, and she lived to tell about it.

This is what she reported back:

"This is Axl Rose (standing next to my boyfriend and a bunch of English teenagers) at JFK airport last Thursday. He was very pleasant and cool to talk to.

I'm assuming he was heading to Europe as we were in the British Airways terminal. Since he's allegedly coming out with a new album this spring, I figured that a celeb gossip aficionado like you might enjoy seeing what he's up to."

Definitely!

It was worth it just to see what he looks like these days.

God I can't stand red eyes on photos!

http://www.perezhilton.com/

axl.JPG

rocked and here you can seeeeeee wikid music trip guys!

we met axl rose on the way back

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...blogID=89767308

His eyes look dead and he never smiles anymore.

He needs some good lovin' I think.

Wow!! Great pics..

It's so good to see Axl going out in public again.. :)

I'm sooooooooooo happy..

He looks very nice,a little bit serious but maybe he was tired..

And i'm pretty sure that in the silver briefcase is his baby Chinese Democracy!!

Axl the world is ready for you!! rock2

In the JFK Airport pics axl is holding the metallic carrying case. In the industry hard cases like that one are used for transportation of hard drives for mastering. That was definitly the masters of Chinese Democracy.

That's an interesting point.. Other "evidence" of this would be the red thing over his hand, maybe the case was chained in his hand? Also Sterling Sound did just master some GN'R-album, right? And Sterling Sound is in New York, right again? :book:

EDIT: sarsura does know how to talk to men :P

img05938bf.jpg

Edited by Wando

The in place these days to do your mastering is a place called The Lodge in New York City. I would bet he was there. The lady who does all the mastering really ws the driving force in hip hop records like jay z and others. So I would beat money on this album being able to blast out your speakers and really have alot of bass. As for the case it honestly could be hand cuffed. . .its worth well over 10 million US Dollars.

Edited by djbguitar@aol.com

The in place these days to do your mastering is a place called The Lodge in New York City. I would bet he was there. The lady who does all the mastering really ws the driving force in hip hop records like jay z and others. So I would beat money on this album being able to blast out your speakers and really have alot of bass. As for the case it honestly could be hand cuffed. . .its worth well over 10 million US Dollars.

The mastering was probably done Emily Lazar and go to www.thelodge.com to see the place Axl most likely mixed Chinese Democracy at.

The mastering was probably done Emily Lazar and go to www.thelodge.com to see the place Axl most likely mixed Chinese Democracy at.

Umm..Why?

I still beleive that Sterling Sounds George Marino did/does it.. He has done great job with other GN'R albums and GN'R is still listed as his current projects..

EDIT: Remember this picture?

wandoonjumala1xl.png

Edited by Wando