Your take on the new songs in general....

kalahari

The CITR demo dates from the late 90s when Freese was still in the band, and as people have said its only a demo, poor mixing, poor quality and very old! We all know what Axl is capable of, there is no doubt in my mind that he will be on form at these forthcoming live dates. Lets just hope the RIR soundtechs get the mix right when broadcasting it out to the rest of the world, i dont want another repeat of RIR2001!

Jonx

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The CITR demo dates from the late 90s when Freese was still in the band, and as people have said its only a demo, poor mixing, poor quality and very old! We all know what Axl is capable of, there is no doubt in my mind that he will be on form at these forthcoming live dates. Lets just hope the RIR soundtechs get the mix right when broadcasting it out to the rest of the world, i dont want another repeat of RIR2001!

Jonx

rir3 seemed ok to me

Play Better than play Locomotive back to back and you will see why axl aint relasing nothing. Pop vs. Rock and rock will always win........

If the album sounds like Better/Silkworms/ or the other weak ass ones I hope he does not release it under the Name G n R cause is embarrassing to the name we all support with so much pride.

Axl didn't want to live his career through Appetite so he took a new direction, he's gonna take a new direction with CD from the illusions cause theres no point in doing something you've already done, its pointless and uninteresting.

Edited by gunners2roses

Better is the best ROCK-song I've heard since i heard the songs on appetite for the first time.. so :fuckyou:

I totally agree with you, (except for the finger part hehe) , Better is already one of my all-time favorites.

Better is the best ROCK-song I've heard since i heard the songs on appetite for the first time.. so :fuckyou:

I totally agree with you, (except for the finger part hehe) , Better is already one of my all-time favorites.

i wouldent say better is all that brilliant

appetite rocked lies rocked illusions rocked and from what i have heard from demos of the new stuff it aint rock... Slash once said he had a feeling Axl would fuck the name up. So all I am saying is that if he releases that shit the name will be ruined. Sad but True

appetite rocked lies rocked illusions rocked and from what i have heard from demos of the new stuff it aint rock... Slash once said he had a feeling Axl would fuck the name up. So all I am saying is that if he releases that shit the name will be ruined. Sad but True

no.. you understand the whole thing wrong dude.. and I'm not even going to explain to you why yesterday is gone

i dunno why but i think of TWAT as the kind of new locomotive (if you will)... cos loco was kinda a slash and axl jam which fuckin rocked and TWAT is axl and bucket tearin it up. both of these songs were very much just focused around the lead guitars and both kick ass!

And btw, Better kicks fuckin ass! pop? err what?

peace