GNR at Dublin RDS, Friday 9th June 2006 Discussion thread.

gunnai

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AxlRox

No its the RDS alright!! Never seen that before

Cool, so we have our own like mini festival in Dublin!!

This is waay to big for us!

Hey i wonder can you go straight into the main place n skip all d shit! Ha there'll be no-one in there

So the standing people can get into the mosh pit if they get there early OoOOOOO

I know it dont matter but, we're paying for a festival ticket and we dont even wanna half the shit awh but who cares like

Hey i wonder can you go straight into the main place n skip all d shit! Ha there'll be no-one in there

So the standing people can get into the mosh pit if they get there early OoOOOOO

I know it dont matter but, we're paying for a festival ticket and we dont even wanna half the shit awh but who cares like

Fuck id better be left in the pit, there will be hell to pay if not!!

When should ya have to start quein for it? there should be a special myGnr pass for us to get into the pit!

Guest AxlRox

When should ya have to start quein for it? there should be a special myGnr pass for us to get into the pit!

Yeah I agree, we are the most dedicated fans!

Seriously, you'd wana start queeing in the morning i reckon! How are you going up train in the morning?

Yeah I agree, we are the most dedicated fans!

Seriously, you'd wana start queeing in the morning i reckon! How are you going up train in the morning?

Haven't that quiet sorted yet... :unsure:

think there is a bus goin from tralee r sumtin, goin down the same night,

its hard to get somewhere to stay everywhere seems booked up that night in the pale.

Think i might end up walking the streets for the night waitin to get a train outta the place. :krider:

i completley agree with you about the mygnr pit pass

the thing i hate most about the support bands is knowing that some emo fuck is gonna be in the pit instead of me and the other gnr fans who've waited for 14 years :anger::anger:

any idea how people got the presales in NYC?

and i still need a hotel :(

i completley agree with you about the mygnr pit pass

the thing i hate most about the support bands is knowing that some emo fuck is gonna be in the pit instead of me and the other gnr fans who've waited for 14 years :anger::anger:

and i still need a hotel :(

yea , is it possible to get a like pitpass for fans??

like ya say i will be so pissed if some young emo fuck gets in before me..

You know the type, guaranted to roar out 5 mins in...... "Slash, Play Sweet Child o mine" :o

....5 mins later riot breaks out due to band leaving stage.,......

Guest AxlRox

Hey guys, theres this place where you ring up and ask for the nearest available to the RDS, Ive done it before for matches and stuff its really good, plus the person on the phone organises it all for you!

You know the type, guaranted to roar out 5 mins in...... "Slash, Play Sweet Child o mine"

Yeah losers!! :fuckyou:

Didnt pay attention as it didnt concern me, but Im sure there was some petition?? :question:

Guest AxlRox

Didnt pay attention as it didnt concern me, but Im sure there was some petition?? :question:

.....Are you thinking what im thinking?..

.....I think i am brain, its petittioning time :D

What people did you ring up? s it some travel agency r sumtin? :huh:

OMG MY NICKNAME IS BRAIN :rofl-lol::unsure: sorry

Em yeah some accommadation place thing, I can find out about it tomorrow and i'll get back to ya?

Its really good!!

EDIT: forgot to mention... we should get discounts on the gnr merchandise :unsure:

Edited by AxlRox

OMG MY NICKNAME IS BRAIN :rofl-lol: : sorry

Em yeah some accommadation place thing, I can find out about it tomorrow and i'll get back to ya?

Its really good!!

EDIT: forgot to mention... we should get discounts on the gnr merchandise

There pinky..... there pinky........, there pinky and the brain brain brain brain brain.... :xmasssanta:

Ya please find out man, waay cool

as much as i would like to roam the streets of Dublin after dark.... What with mad bus driveres and all round the place. <_< .... I think id be happier in bed. :sleeper:

edit: deffo, on the merchandise thing, sure if it wasnt for ireland there would n't be a paradise city LOL

Edited by duffmckegean

i think we should all email the promotors and tell them about pit passes or start an online petiton, i'm sure the guys that aren't going will still sign it anyway.

and i can't email them asking for them to do us a favour as i already sent them a few angry emails :(

but judging from the recent trends it looks like the promotors will only want to give them out to the highest bidders :anger::fuckyou:

Guest AxlRox

OMG MY NICKNAME IS BRAIN :rofl-lol: : sorry

Its really good!!

EDIT: forgot to mention... we should get discounts on the gnr merchandise

There pinky..... there pinky........, there pinky and the brain brain brain brain brain.... :xmasssanta:

Ya please find out man, waay cool

as much as i would like to roam the streets of Dublin after dark.... What with mad bus driveres and all round the place. .... I think id be happier in bed. :sleeper:

edit: deffo, on the merchandise thing, sure if it wasnt for ireland there would n't be a paradise city LOL

:rofl-lol:

No problem i'll do my best!!

Yeah remember this is dublin.. not the safest place to be wandering around....

Oh yeah of course, wish they had filmed the video here like axl wanted. I wonder will axl mention that again!? I wonder what he'll rant about in general!!

Can anyone explain to me.

Some tickets are standing and some are seating.. but i dont understand on the RDs arena map.. what is going to be where?...

Also now this is a download gig what time do we expect GnR will be on?..

Thanks

Lee

Edited by AxlsRose

^ i haven't got a hotel yet or a train ticket but that won't be hard to get. i'm worried about not getting a place to stay though but i'll stay up all night wandering the streets if i have to.

Ill join you :shades:

Me too!

Haha!

Im arriving from england by Ryanair at aound 230 in the afternoon... then hitting the pubs around 5.. going to the gig and then back to the pub then getting the plane back around 6:30 on saturday morning :) (pretending to be sober)