GNR at Dublin RDS, Friday 9th June 2006 Discussion thread.

gunnai

just checked the post and still no luck :angry:

Wierd man, some people on this forum over across the Irish sea got them before me,

What the hell is "An Post" playing at??

It's a relief to have them though, I was kinda worried they wouldn't give out tickets at all.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think iv gotten mine though am not sure ma dad paid for the ticket so they have come in his name an am unsure wether to open incase it isnt lol but yeh a letter that feels like a ticket has come from dublin hmmm dilema should i open it lol my dad away on business as well not back till tomorrow the anguish might kill me lol

But yeh i think it most certainly is what i think it is :)

Guest RonMexico82

I keep listening to 2fm and they are really pissing me off cos they keep saying that its the original line-up. Ruth Scott is the worst offender! :anger:

Maybe we should email them and set the record straight cos its gonna upset a lot of people! I guarantee you that a lot of people at this gig are gonna be bitching and saying - "Where the fuck is Slash, who are these guys!" To be honest I am expecting trouble. :(

Oh and a lot of people are expecting Motley Crue to be there too so they are gonna be pissed aswell. I couldn't care though. I just want to see Axl and the guys rockin out

Edited by RonMexico82

Guest RonMexico82

I noticed that there isn't any more radio ads anymore about the concert I wish there was a bit more coverage about it here cos 2fm suck!

bit off topic but in rds 2 days after gnr play alice in chains were put down on the bill by the same promoters as the gnr gig and they have said they are not playing after all, just like the crue and gnr

worst promoters ever :anger:

btw i'm still scared, my ticket hasn't come yet

bit off topic but in rds 2 days after gnr play alice in chains were put down on the bill by the same promoters as the gnr gig and they have said they are not playing after all, just like the crue and gnr

Hmm, when did you order? If you ordered with ticket master more than a week ago I would email them. I got mine from them 5 days after I ordered them.

Hmm, when did you order? If you ordered with ticket master more than a week ago I would email them. I got mine from them 5 days after I ordered them.

i oredered them a few hours after they went on sale

i oredered them a few hours after they went on sale

From ticketmaster? I would contact them if I were you.

i was thinking about going to the download festival in Donnington, but then i heard about the concert in Dublin on June 9th!

This June 9th is my 16th birthday... talk about a sweet 16....what a PERFECT present!!!!! Thank you Axl for gettin' on the go with the new album! =] :wub:

my prayers have been answered!!! so... i am flying to Dublin from Newfoundland that weekend for sure, don't care what final exams i have the following week!

hopefully see some of you guys there! haha - i'll be a deep red head in a guns n roses tee and ripped jeans... can't wait!! rock3

oh and by the way, any word on when Chinese Democracy is supposed to be released? i heard on heretodaygonetohell.com that it might possibly be released in April?? but i dunno...