GNR at Dublin RDS, Friday 9th June 2006 Discussion thread.

gunnai

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that Slash is fed up wiht Velvet Revolver and is going to join the new Guns N Roses on tour.

IS THIS TRUE

After 117 posts ya should know better man, The issue is way too complex. VR supposed to enter studio on the 20th of this month to work on new album, so unless a lot happens in the intern, I dont think he will be up on stage givin axl a big hug on June 9th.

e mailed ticket master about my tickets <_<

but i'm so excited for this

i even had a dream that Duff pm'd me under the name Duff_mckagan and asked if i wanted to get the train up to dublin with him and go to the show with him aswell :question:

Edited by vicious

i dont mind BFMV really...but was it not confirmed that Avenged Sevenfold were supporting? i havent been keeping track really but i remember a thread about them announcing they were supportin for the tour or something.

i hate to be the bringer of bad news but i've been told that confirmed 100% support is To my surprise (the clown from slipknots side project) and Bullet for my valentine :anger::anger:

Are you sure? Because the website says

Guns N' Roses Concert (With Special Guests Motley Crue)

i hate to be the bringer of bad news but i've been told that confirmed 100% support is To my surprise (the clown from slipknots side project) and Bullet for my valentine :anger::anger:

Are you sure? Because the website says

Guns N' Roses Concert (With Special Guests Motley Crue)

That's just the RDS one, and they dont know shit, god I hope this is not true, Ihate thoes bands!! Ya got a sorce on that info??

I don't get that for a similar promotion (Download) that Metallica are getting something like 6 bands supporting them during the day whilst GN'R only get two.

Do you think maybe more will get announced soon to join this line-up? Would make the 3pm doors opening make more sense!

I don't get that for a similar promotion (Download) that Metallica are getting something like 6 bands supporting them during the day whilst GN'R only get two.

Do you think maybe more will get announced soon to join this line-up? Would make the 3pm doors opening make more sense!

i hope not, looking at the bands they have gotten to play so far my ears will get enough punishment before i get to see GnR

Yeah, true, I'm only flying to Dublin for GN'R!

Bought the Dragonforce album a few months ago outta curiosity if nothing else, so wouldn't mind seeing them live. As they're playing download could possibly happen but don't know if the GN'R crowd would take to them, especially as I'm not too sure on them myself.

Yeah, true, I'm only flying to Dublin for GN'R!

Bought the Dragonforce album a few months ago outta curiosity if nothing else, so wouldn't mind seeing them live. As they're playing download could possibly happen but don't know if the GN'R crowd would take to them, especially as I'm not too sure on them myself.

there is a rumour that they were suupposed to be supporting but nothing confirmed.they only played in Dublin Recently though so i doubt they'll be back

I know this is nothing to do with Ireland but will this age limmit rule be enforced everywhere??? I'm just curious really.

rock4

usually is but they're not strict on it

and there will be people in the que that will pretend they're with you so you get in