GNR at Dublin RDS, Friday 9th June 2006 Discussion thread.

gunnai

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea when the show will finish? If I go, the plane home would depart at 11:50pm. Also, Aiken says the doors open at 4PM, but ticketmaster says 3PM, which one is it?

well the council say it must end by 11 but we all know what happened at leeds

if u don't know what happened axl ranted how he was staying on, fuck the council etc.

Any idea when the show will finish? If I go, the plane home would depart at 11:50pm. Also, Aiken says the doors open at 4PM, but ticketmaster says 3PM, which one is it?

well the council say it must end by 11 but we all know what happened at leeds

if u don't know what happened axl ranted how he was staying on, fuck the council etc.

ive got a video of that, ill try upload it!

Guest AxlRox
What are the chances of gettin an Mp3 recorder inside??

its smaller than my phone!!!

I need to record this one, just to replay what should be the best rants we 've heard in years :D

Oooo ya, I wonder what he'll rant about here hmmmm

What are the chances of gettin an Mp3 recorder inside??

its smaller than my phone!!!

I need to record this one, just to replay what should be the best rants we 've heard in years :D

please do and then upload it for all your friends at mygnr B)

shouldnt be that hard to get that and cameras in.

they normally aren't too strict when searching people but Axl might enforce stricter rules

and Archeron(the promoters) hire the biggest bunch of cunts for security, they kind that bully 14 year olds, catch plectrums the band throw out and keep em all etc.

they normally aren't too strict when searching people but Axl might enforce stricter rules

and Archeron(the promoters) hire the biggest bunch of cunts for security, they kind that bully 14 year olds, catch plectrums the band throw out and keep em all etc.

Is it not Aiken that are the promoting the show??

Aiken site

Does anyone knkow what the best way to get back to Galway after the concert would be? Are there buses running that late?

check with a music store in your area. theres a shop here thats not actually a music shop, just does rock clothin and all, but theyre doing a coach down so i might be doing that. there could well be a coach goin to and from the show in Galway. ive heard theyre doing the same thing from other places up north anyway.

if not, train.

Is it not Aiken that are the promoting the show??

Aiken site

sorry got my promotors mixed up :(

but i didn't get the security they hire mixed up, Aiken are the ones with the bastards on security

Edited by vicious

Does anyone knkow what the best way to get back to Galway after the concert would be? Are there buses running that late?

well you certianly wouldn't want to hitch through the midlands or buggery county as they call it these days. and also rumour has it they have trains in ireland now, just a rumour so don't be hopin for too much or you could ask your local salvation army bus driver and blag a lift ;)

crush-the-meanie, fred's watchin ya *drools*

well you certianly wouldn't want to hitch through the midlands or buggery county as they call it these days. and also rumour has it they have trains in ireland now, just a rumour so don't be hopin for too much or you could ask your local salvation army bus driver and blag a lift ;)

crush-the-meanie, fred's watchin ya *drools*

eh??

Introduce your self young man.

introduction. lol ummm my dad says i'm not allowed to talk to strangers. i just asked him *sniger* well he said it was ok if you had nice sweeties ;)) i know it's off topic but i guess sweets is topic (ish) if you get me.

when unless you introduce yourself you don't exist!

Guest AxlRox

^^ ya, i mean what ups with with the retarded support? I wanted the Motley Crue so bad :(

How long will the support shit go on for? I know theres some rule it must be over by half 11.. but is it rlly strict, i doubt axl will stop up and go 'sorry dudes is 11.30.. goodnight'

If the gates are opening at 3pm.. the freak show (support) will go on for ages :scared:#

-- Thought of another q: why is the Dublin show part of the Download festival?

Edited by AxlRox

i was meant to be staying at my dads place for this but that isn't happening anymore so i'm looking for a hotel, anyone know of a hotel that still has some rooms left, i tried most of em but they're all booked out :(