interesting things at illitpress.com

dave-gnfnr2k

Ha! That guy kicks ass.

I can imagine (if) Merck replies, he'll just say his usual shit: "AN ANNOUNCEMENT ABOWT AXL WIL B MADE IN DOO TYME, K? TY 4 UR SUPPORT, LOL. ~~~~~~Merck xoxoxo"

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Actually, if you check the main page, I did get a reply from Merck. He's a decent guy.

His lawyer can still suck me dry though.

Like I said before, he must be good, because all lawyers are cocksuckers after all.

And no, I'll never get an e-mail from Axl. I don't even want to think about that.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Actually, if you check the main page, I did get a reply from Merck. He's a decent guy.

His lawyer can still suck me dry though.

Like I said before, he must be good, because all lawyers are cocksuckers after all.

And no, I'll never get an e-mail from Axl. I don't even want to think about that.

Aren't you from Canada? That stupid lawyer should know the DMCA crap is only valid in the USA.

Couldn't do it.

If it was just the lawyer, then no probs. HOWEVER...

Merck took the time to email me TWICE, and didn't want me to host the files. If Merck asks me not to, it's the equivalent of Axl asking me not to. Sorry, but I've learned not to piss off the gods.

But honestly, how great would it be if Axl ranted about me. On one hand, it would crush me...but I'm sure my ego would go through the roof in no time.

Couldn't do it.

Merck took the time to email me TWICE, and didn't want me to host the files. If Merck asks me not to, it's the equivalent of Axl asking me not to. Sorry, but I've learned not to piss off the gods.

But honestly, how great would it be if Axl ranted about me. On one hand, it would crush me...but I'm sure my ego would go through the roof in no time.

Nobody has to know anything.

Let the music do the talking.

Couldn't do it.

Well Axl already ranted about a couple of fans during the RIR show in 2001. I don't know if those particular fans are stil around or not. The rant is not the problem but the lawyers might be.

I did try to get something out of him, but it was a no go...

We'll probably hear something in a few weeks.

Now, everyone head over to every forum known to man and talk about my website...lol

I've got to get back to being an attention whore. All this promoting for someone else has left me feeling dirty.

Couldn't do it.

He did rant about you. I was in a little reunion with axl ( cant say more ) and this is what he said about you (i taped my conversation with him : )

-Any of you mm.. have gone to illitpress.com lately? .. I was on the phone last night, and my bitch, merck, merck was telling me how .. Shut the fuck up ( to steven adler ) ( mocks steven adler : yo axl, let me blow you, yeah, - I aint here for that. Anyway , it was my bitch merck he was telling me how some of the members of the fan community have taken a great offense that i havent made a statement or released the cd ... ( mocks the fans : Its a shame, look how fat he looks with those football jerseys. Where's Slash? ) .... Well , the fans dont know shit. And why are they talking about this? Well it might not happen to the fans , but it might happen to somebody else who his skin is not tolerable to botox like me... Well ... what i say is that those fans CAN SUCK MY DICK...

Im not a terapist, i dont know a lot of shit about this, but i do know we are in 2006, and i do know that if we gotta survive on this planet, we CHANGE OUR SHIT NOW ( by this time everybody was bored, we just wanted to see him snake dance, but it seems he's not into that anymore ) .

..and that guy at illitpres.com ... i know a lot of people like him... they are usually in their 20-25 ... really judgemental guys .. but i know that he might be stoned, because you get good pot there.. well, mm .. if that guy doesnt want to remove the songs, ill guess ill have to sue the guy, and he wants to do something about it... well..TRY IT. ( grabs his package )

Well, i tried bein' nice, bein' cool .. well , guess what? i change my point of view.. for me now is kinda like live ... and let die motherfuckers ( starts singin' live and let die, but stops when he realises that there is no music ) .

After this axl went to the bathroom, followed by steven adler. After 5 minutes axl came back.

Well, if you want a statement, ( axl continues ) here it is fans --- CAUSE YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE? YOU ARE IN A CLUB! ITS TIME TO FUCKIN PLAY 50 CENT! . Then he gave me the statement, which i will post later.

BTW: do not pm for unreleased songs .. however i will trade the ones i have for new ones. I have :

-hooray for tolerance!z in the hood ( feat. Shaq )

-W.M.B ( stands for where is my bandana? )

-November gay ( lead vocals : steven adler )

And a few more..