"Catcher In The Rye" Discussion Thread

AnEskimo

this song is fuckin awesome... yeah it does have a UYI2 sound,

this song and better are making this album to be very well worth the wait.

its not like all this stuff sounds like guns n roses, but it doesnt really sound like anything else there, its a bresh of fresh air from the crap out today, although buckcherry is keeping the rock n roll going.

i cant wait for the album.

Buckcherry sucks. "Hey you're a crazy bitch, but you fuck so good I'm over it." What kind of utter crap is that? The singing and the song itself are good, but the lyrics are absolutely a joke. Josh Todd should write for the Black Eyed Peas.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this song is fuckin awesome... yeah it does have a UYI2 sound,

this song and better are making this album to be very well worth the wait.

its not like all this stuff sounds like guns n roses, but it doesnt really sound like anything else there, its a bresh of fresh air from the crap out today, although buckcherry is keeping the rock n roll going.

i cant wait for the album.

Buckcherry sucks. "Hey you're a crazy bitch, but you fuck so good I'm over it." What kind of utter crap is that? The singing and the song itself are good, but the lyrics are absolutely a joke. Josh Todd should write for the Black Eyed Peas.

yes but it works with him singing songs like that

:wub: that mans spider tattoo is so frekaing hot.. you just want to reach out and touch him :lol:

I am so confused about this whole bono leaking it thing.

HOLY SHIT!!

Another leak. I swear I'm confused as shit as to why a little leaks and then the whole fucking song.

Is someone trying to bribe Axl's management?? Demanding something and saying they will leak songs if they don't get what they want???

I can't believe this shit.

I'm not listening to the leaks, I've only heard IRS.

BE STRONG GNR NATION!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!

Another leak. I swear I'm confused as shit as to why a little leaks and then the whole fucking song.

Is someone trying to bribe Axl's management?? Demanding something and saying they will leak songs if they don't get what they want???

I can't believe this shit.

I'm not listening to the leaks, I've only heard IRS.

BE STRONG GNR NATION!!!!!!!

shut the hell up already.

I am CERTAIN this is the real thing! I only listened to it once and deleted it. But it's leaked from chinesedemocracy.com. Man this is BULLSHIT. Some fuck posted it, his name was Bono or something...anyway, he renamed the file name to hide the fact that it was GNR, its some german title, probably Catcher In The Rye in German. It's certainly the real thing. It's 5 min 37 sec long, and now I can hear the Queen influence in GNR's new sound...this seriously is ridiculous, these leaks...

The file name is: Fangfederblech_im_Roggen.mp3. But it is the REAL THING.

This is definitely a big gun, it's just a shitty mix. The drums (especially) and piano are disproportionally louder than the vocals and that fucks up the track. This is a vocals oriented song and you can barely make them out at various parts of the song. If you focus in on the vocals and strings, you can tell this is going to be a classic. Whoever comped the style to Lennon meets Queen was on the right track.

Also, did anyone else notice where the track is messed up around 4:30? Another thing is that it obviously ends at least a few seconds before the actual ending of the song. Both of these observations should be interesting to those speculating on the source of these demos.

I am CERTAIN this is the real thing! I only listened to it once and deleted it. But it's leaked from chinesedemocracy.com. Man this is BULLSHIT. Some fuck posted it, his name was Bono or something...anyway, he renamed the file name to hide the fact that it was GNR, its some german title, probably Catcher In The Rye in German. It's certainly the real thing. It's 5 min 37 sec long, and now I can hear the Queen influence in GNR's new sound...this seriously is ridiculous, these leaks...

The file name is: Fangfederblech_im_Roggen.mp3. But it is the REAL THING.

All you need is a time machine to go back to ONE HOUR AGO and you will be the cock of the walk!

First off I just want to say that I can't wait until we hear the final product of this song. It did sound very Queen'ish mixed with Beatles.

I like the song so far, very classic rock. I can see the final product of this song getting some major spins on Classic Rock Radio Stations.

Guest JohnUlmer
What is bono's name on this website.. I want to personally think him for fucking up a trade that was about to go down for another track.

Shut the fuck up.

Seriously. Just shut up.

Maybe if you hadn't kept coming back here talking about all the tracks you had and bragging people wouldn't have been itching for CITR so much.

alright I know I am not allowed to post messages from Bono but this needs to be said

yeah I've been reading. People seem to think I have more songs . They're also wondering why I waited so long to leak it. The truth is I checked my e-mail and there it was in my yahoo account. I have no idea who the girl is that sent it. She typed me a message in a language I didn't know. I lstend to it twice and then decided I had kept it to myself long enough. I must've pm'd about 12 people at htgth and waited about ten minutes for a reply. Dave replied first and the leak was on. That's the story. I don't have any other songs honestly. No Doubt people are gonna think I have an inside source now. You can tell the story at mygnr.

Bono.

Edited by Gillian

What is bono's name on this website.. I want to personally think him for fucking up a trade that was about to go down for another track.

Shut the fuck up.

Seriously. Just shut up.

Maybe if you hadn't kept coming back here talking about all the tracks you had and bragging people wouldn't have been itching for CITR so much.

Are you a mod here.. if not, then shut the fuck up.

Do you want more music? If this Bono guy has more tracks, I may have something he'd like in trade. I just wanted to pm him. Quit crying motherfuckey, little kids ain't gonna have nothing to do....

I posted this in the other thread but i think it need to be spread

yeah I've been reading. People seem to think I have more songs . They're also wondering why I waited so long to leak it. The truth is I checked my e-mail and there it was in my yahoo account. I have no idea who the girl is that sent it. She typed me a message in a language I didn't know. I lstend to it twice and then decided I had kept it to myself long enough. I must've pm'd about 12 people at htgth and waited about ten minutes for a reply. Dave replied first and the leak was on. That's the story. I don't have any other songs honestly. No Doubt people are gonna think I have an inside source now. You can tell the story at mygnr.

Bono.

I know i am not allowed to post for bono anymore but this needs to be cleared up.

umm buckcherry kicks ass, thats like the only song with ridiculous lyrics.. they become funny after awhile, but i doubt you would give it a chance, because your one of those people who think they know eveything about everything

I actually moderately like Buckcherry. I think they have a great frontman, sometimes good musicians, usually shitty lyrics.

Oh, and to the person that is like "You just wanna reach out and touch him," I have. Saw him in the front row and... touched his stomach.

But I'm one of those types that wouldn't give Buckcherry a chance, so, I dunno...

Shut the fuck up.

Seriously. Just shut up.

Are you a mod here.. if not, then shut the fuck up.

Do you want more music? If this Bono guy has more tracks, I may have something he'd like in trade. I just wanted to pm him. Quit crying motherfuckey, little kids ain't gonna have nothing to do....

:fuckyou:SHUT THE FUCK UP ! YOU ARE LIKE A FUCKIN PAIN IN THE ASS THAT WON'T GO AWAY, SHITHEAD. :fuckyou: