"Catcher In The Rye" Discussion Thread

AnEskimo

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY SHIT!!

Another leak. I swear I'm confused as shit as to why a little leaks and then the whole fucking song.

Is someone trying to bribe Axl's management?? Demanding something and saying they will leak songs if they don't get what they want???

I can't believe this shit.

I'm not listening to the leaks, I've only heard IRS.

BE STRONG GNR NATION!!!!!!!

shut the hell up already.

God damn it.

I'm starting to break. All right I tell ya what. I'm gonna see what my brother thinks tomorrow and if he's down I'm downloading the leaks and we'll both listen.

I can't stand reading you guys talk about the songs.

That's right Anakin, come to the dark side.

What is bono's name on this website.. I want to personally think him for fucking up a trade that was about to go down for another track.

I thought it leaked because you were able to get Prostitute. Can't keep your lies straight, huh? Just shut up already. You are a fraud.

Never said he had Prostitute...Again, simply a broker

HOLY SHIT!!

Another leak. I swear I'm confused as shit as to why a little leaks and then the whole fucking song.

Is someone trying to bribe Axl's management?? Demanding something and saying they will leak songs if they don't get what they want???

I can't believe this shit.

I'm not listening to the leaks, I've only heard IRS.

BE STRONG GNR NATION!!!!!!!

shut the hell up already.

God damn it.

I'm starting to break. All right I tell ya what. I'm gonna see what my brother thinks tomorrow and if he's down I'm downloading the leaks and we'll both listen.

I can't stand reading you guys talk about the songs.

shut the fuck up, and download the songs.

I realize music is subjective, but I seriously wonder if those people slagging this song, need their hearing checked. CAN'T YOU HEAR THE GREATNESS IN THIS?????????? Yeah, granted it needs lots of editing (that's why it's a demo), in particular it sounds like the bridge just got slapped in right after the first verse. But much like TWAT, this song is just stunning its potential.

And I am by no means an Axl sycophant, I thought a lot of songs on the Illusions weren't very good. But this song and TWAT, good grief these are going to be monsters.

When I read responses of "it's just okay," I almost want to wretch in disgust.

.....Just listen to it a few times in a row, people. The first time there is too much to take in, like with TWAT. Then about the 3rd listen you'll just say oh my holy god.

This album is going to change the modern music landscape, and I do not say that lightly.

It was this German Girl asshole. FUCK YOU! He didn't try to hide shit motherfucker, So FUCK OFF.

And Mr. I and the Great One can SUCK MY DICK once again!

You are without question.. my favorite poster here... lol.

We have an attention whore on our hands!!!!

i'd like to personally thank bono , especially if it screwed over thegreatone.

I assure you, I am not the one who has gotten screwed over...

You just stated in another post that bono leakin CITR fucked up your trade? That means screwed!!!

Are you a mod here.. if not, then shut the fuck up.

Do you want more music? If this Bono guy has more tracks, I may have something he'd like in trade. I just wanted to pm him. Quit crying motherfuckey, little kids ain't gonna have nothing to do....

You have nothing and you know it. If you have something... what are the lyrics to the chorus. Trust me. You have nada. Zero. End of story.

You should just shut up and thank one of the 5-6 people who do have something who leaked it. If you'd like to hear more new music, you'll put people in contact with me who claim to have more material.

Thanks.

You don't have anything. You never will. You have no credibility whatsoever.

It was this German Girl asshole. FUCK YOU! He didn't try to hide shit motherfucker, So FUCK OFF.

And Mr. I and the Great One can SUCK MY DICK once again!

You are without question.. my favorite poster here... lol.

I Love You Too MUAH

What is bono's name on this website.. I want to personally think him for fucking up a trade that was about to go down for another track.

I thought it leaked because you were able to get Prostitute. Can't keep your lies straight, huh? Just shut up already. You are a fraud.

Never said he had Prostitute...Again, simply a broker

He may not have said he himself has Prostitute but he said that it was obtained in a trade before CITR leaked.

UMMMMMMMMMM.... so is it safe to say that Axl is the smartest, most brilliant genius in all of music????

JESSSUS EFFING CHRIST!!!! AGAIN!!!! Another beautiful, wonderful fucking MASTERPIECE Catcher in the Rye is....

here's the thing I don't get though.... to those who are calling this song crap:

Are we truly hearing the same song??? Are you all aware that musically, this really is a masterpiece?? The arrangements and YES, the layering too have been executed so beautifully... The song's melody is totally memorable and yet, complex.... totally not predictable or borrowed from anywhere...

as a heroin addict might say, this is preemo-shit...

Congradulations on another amazing hit, Axl... you really are the one.