"Catcher In The Rye" Discussion Thread

AnEskimo

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its crap. come on guys there will be absolutley no commercial success with this album. the 20 million gnr fans will buy it without hesitation, but after that, i havent confidence.

if this was dubbed the 'axl rose solo project', which it essentially is, it wouldnt have such a high profile. He

should: cut 2 minutes off twat and catcher. hav less synths an more guitar layers.

i just havent been blown away like i thought id be, i really wanted to be but so far its repetitive and sends me into a daydream. Estranged never done that to me because the lyics and guitar solo's where so good.

neither did any of the epic tracks from illusions. theres no punch. I know wen the thing is properly mixed and then mastered it will have a lot more in it but i still cant see it being number 1 unless these are the Ok songs on the album.

i really want to be blown away,

its crap. come on guys there will be absolutley no commercial success with this album. the 20 million gnr fans will buy it without hesitation, but after that, i havent confidence.

if this was dubbed the 'axl rose solo project', which it essentially is, it wouldnt have such a high profile. He

should: cut 2 minutes off twat and catcher. hav less synths an more guitar layers.

i just havent been blown away like i thought id be, i really wanted to be but so far its repetitive and sends me into a daydream. Estranged never done that to me because the lyics and guitar solo's where so good.

neither did any of the epic tracks from illusions. theres no punch. I know wen the thing is properly mixed and then mastered it will have a lot more in it but i still cant see it being number 1 unless these are the Ok songs on the album.

i really want to be blown away,

so... 20 million wont be sufficient? :D

:( This song is very disappointing... T.W.A.T and Madagascar are streets ahead of this.

Why has Axl gone all emo on us? If someone has the studio Chinese Democracy (that is, the track, not the album) they should post a clip to reassure us that Chi dem (the album) won't all be 7-minute long emo tunes.

I knew the album was going to be like this. There is going to be at least 2 more ballads on the album. That's too many fucking ballads. I am really wondering, Axl halted parties and strip clubs to turn it into a listen party. Wouldn't an album of soft ballads just kill the environment of a party and strip club??? 5 BALLADS ALREADY

Edited by da_illest_in_402

I knew the album was going to be like this. There is going to be at least 2 more ballads on the album. That's too many fucking ballads. I am really wondering, Axl halted parties and strip clubs to turn it into a listen party. Wouldn't an album of soft ballads just kill the environment of a party and strip club???

If I last remembered Me and a couple 50 people that was in my house party last night liked these "Ballads" to drink to...also to F*CK to lol(Yes I did catch someone doin their buisness in my bathroom)...sooooOOO.

Well, next time keep your mom out of the bathroom.

I knew the album was going to be like this. There is going to be at least 2 more ballads on the album. That's too many fucking ballads. I am really wondering, Axl halted parties and strip clubs to turn it into a listen party. Wouldn't an album of soft ballads just kill the environment of a party and strip club???

If I last remembered Me and a couple 50 people that was in my house party last night liked these "Ballads" to drink to...also to F*CK to lol(Yes I did catch someone doin their buisness in my bathroom)...sooooOOO.

Well, next time keep your mom out of the bathroom.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I knew the album was going to be like this. There is going to be at least 2 more ballads on the album. That's too many fucking ballads. I am really wondering, Axl halted parties and strip clubs to turn it into a listen party. Wouldn't an album of soft ballads just kill the environment of a party and strip club??? 5 BALLADS ALREADY

2 of the leaks have ballad qualities to them, and then the blues and madagascar. thats 4. and they are fucking amazing!