Bon Jovi Takes Shot At Axl Over GNR Buzz

fittoburn

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Bon Jovi is saying is correct. It is strange that Axl gets so much attention and he hasn't done that much. But Jovi comes over as bitter rather an surprised or pleased. Bon got his share of attention. I'm not even sure Axl wants attention. Maybe Axl needs to make music to live his life.

Look people, the comparison between Axl/JBJ or GNR/BonJ is ridiculous! Bon Jovi wrote some good, safe rock songs and I like their music and all.... BUT Guns N Roses (And Axl in Particular) revolutionized the industry and were voices for an entire generation that fely like they had no voice. There's very good reason why Axl is often compared to Jim Morrison. JBJ simply isn't on Axl's level musically, lyrically, or even on a sociological impact level.

Very Well said RK!!!

Now, "Pour some sugar on me"...OOps!!... wrong band, sorry!!!

Did he really say that? :huh:

how long have you been a gnr fan? it's like his most famous quote ever! :scared:

OH SHit!!! Watch OUt Noob!! DOn't Even go there with my SpUd!!

He meant did JBJ really say that...NOw BAck the FUck OFF!!! :anger:

:P

What Bon Jovi is saying is correct. It is strange that Axl gets so much attention and he hasn't done that much. But Jovi comes over as bitter rather an surprised or pleased. Bon got his share of attention. I'm not even sure Axl wants attention. Maybe Axl needs to make music to live his life.

Look people, the comparison between Axl/JBJ or GNR/BonJ is ridiculous! Bon Jovi wrote some good, safe rock songs and I like their music and all.... BUT Guns N Roses (And Axl in Particular) revolutionized the industry and were voices for an entire generation that fely like they had no voice. There's very good reason why Axl is often compared to Jim Morrison. JBJ simply isn't on Axl's level musically, lyrically, or even on a sociological impact level.

Very Well said RK!!!

Now, "Pour some sugar on me"...OOps!!... wrong band, sorry!!!

Thanks, Francie. B)

I'm sure he could have a quite successful tour with Hootie and the Blowfish and Bryan Adams. It's just that they used to be rock music.

Hootie never hurt nobody!! :(

I'm just establishing Bon Jovi in a category of music that is not comparable to Guns N Roses, because it is safe... not very adventurous...adult contemporary.

People say Nirvana changed the music industry but without Guns Nirvana wouldnt have had a chance. GNR brought back rock n roll, Nirvana capitalized on the opportunity.

My point about Bon is that he seems to think it's all about recognition/attention. It just shows where his priorities lie. And also that he cant see that his own music is pretty average.

JON BON JOVI is disgusted rock rival AXL ROSE receives more media attention than he does, because the reclusive GUNS N' ROSES frontman "hasn't made a record in 13 years". New Jersey rockers BON JOVI leaped to fame around the same time as the KNOCKIN' ON HEAVEN'S DOOR hitmakers and hates being regarded as an inferior to the group by the music press. He says, "You know what p**ses me off? I was reading this British rock magazine this month and there was a story about Axl Rose and the $13 million Guns N' Roses record that was never made. "That motherf**ker hasn't made a record in 13 years and he gets all that attention. You know what I've done in 13 years? A lot. But they have continued to write about the freak show aspect of him. Because he's a recluse. That makes him interesting, right?"

BON FUCKIN' JOVI..., YOU CAN KISS MY ASS!!!!

hahaha stupid bon jovi.

lol i can really see an episode of southpark like this.

like bon jovi bitching "DAMN THAT STUPID AXHOLE GETS MORE RECOGNITION I HATE HIM"

then stan or someone would be all like "dude..... youre really not that good. hes better than you. shut up. youre a douche"

then hed try to destroy the world or something and axl would blast him into oblivion.

stupid bon jovi

"That motherf**ker hasn't made a record in 13 years and he gets all that attention. You know what I've done in 13 years? A lot. But they have continued to write about the freak show aspect of him. Because he's a recluse. That makes him interesting, right?"

As opposed to you, not making a good record in 13 years plus+

I used to like bon jovi but the throw away garbage they have been making since the early 90s really sucks.

That motherf**ker hasn't made a record in 13 years and he gets all that attention. You know what I've done in 13 years? A lot. But they have continued to write about the freak show aspect of him. Because he's a recluse. That makes him interesting, right?"

Oh yes it does !

Anything is more interesting than the cds you manage to do with your *coughs*"pop"*coughs* band :rolleyes:

Please the last cd was so boring that only one song made me sleep like a baby :rolleyes:

I can understand his point .

I mean must be pretty annoying to give what he can to be famous , and then realises there will be others always better at calling attention even withouth wanting .

Yeah not being on the spot light all the time sucks ...but thats show business for you .

Oh how it hurts to be a star sometimes :lol:

Fuck you Bon Jovi. Go write another fucking 80's throwback power ballad or something.

lmfao, that made me laugh out loud :rofl-lol:

bon jovi can... well, you know the rest B)

he doesn't hold a candle to axl and he knows it.

when axl returns with CD the music world and especially rock is in for a big shake, he probably fears the "competition". :shades:

Honestly, you know what JBJ should do?

Grab a fifth of Jack, a little smoke, get

completely wasted, mess his pretty boy

hair up a bit, find a chick and get his

heart a little wounded, pick up the pen

and write another kick ass rock song

like Little Runaway...jmo

HGZ