Official IRS Single?

eschman

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like the first single of CD will be IRS, and looks like it will be released tomorrow! It's popping up at radio stations all over, with most saying they can not play/comment until tomorrow! IT'S ABOUT TIME PEOPLE! GET FIRED UP!

Pretty bold statement to make my friend. Of course if this does not happen, than you are the ass-clown of the week award winner.

That's cool with me! It's really happening this time! I've never been one to believe a rumor unless it's VERRIFIED which this has been. Studio versions have been sent to radio stations all over America! If i'm wrong....i'll be ass-clown of the whatever the fuck you want....

Don't believe.....wait and see!

obviously we should all realize that if it comes from the mouth of slash-it is fact.this weekend i will be in west hollywood WAITING to hear some long awaited news from the gnr camp.all you bitches need to understand-CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW.CHINESE DEMOCRACY IS LOVE,CHINESE DEMOCRACY IS LIFE,CHINESE DEMOCRACY IS GOD.THE LAST SENTENCE WAS CLEARLY FOR HUMOR

I said fuck fear ,,, tippin you have the same sig as my friend

Gunsguy

No worries! His does say F** fear, but whatever! :rofl-lol: I called 105.3 in San Diego, was told they have it.....but can't comment on it untill tomorrow.

yay its the studio !

pysh! idk if theve played it or not

kinda funny a 9 sec clip of CITR on HTGTH gets like 35 pages in 4 days and this is more to talk about and only 5 pages

dude..it's been a relatively new thread..besides most people just wanna wait and see what the emailer's/ callers say..

um another thing... it's now 6 pages

Edited by GnR lives on