Axl is in NYC tonight

mrvics

Oooh cool!

tell us more when you speak to your brother

why?so you can strike the salami?

WTF is wrong with you?? Why are you here on this forum?? You're fuckin' annoying!!

If only non-annoying people were allowed to post here, there would be no one posting. :)

Dude (dudette, or whatever), this guy is a fuckin' idiot. Most of his posts are just ''Scott's a gay retard '' and ''Slash's an asshole'' or ''You can suck my dick :fuckyou: ''. I don't mind if people have different opinions about stuff, I actually like it (a hot debate is candy for the brain :)), but Revesokken is just plain stupid.

yeah, this guy just pisses me off

i knew i wasnt the only one

i dont like Scott Weiland much either, but thats not all i post about

this guy needs to get his head out of his arse

and he's so damn narrow minded too :anger:

he's not even an optimistic idiot <_<

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother's in NYC for a few weeks for business and he we had this text message correspondence about an hour ago (3am EST):

My Bother: At Stereo with Axl Rose!

Me: WHAT!? Where's Stereo? In NY?

Brother: NYC. The dude is fucked.

Brother: The dude is fucked up.

Me: Drunk fucked up?

Brother: Karma. Said hello 4 both of us. Not the same dude we loved.

Me: Yeah, not the same guy, no doubt. How did he look? What did he say?

Brother: He needs drugs, sex, rock 'n roll.. Back 2 basics!

That was it. I'll talk to him tomorrow and ask him for more details once he's home and can talk.

Just to give you a background, my brother's 37, he was/is a big GNR/Axl fan. He saw GNR at the Whiskey in Hollywood before AFD came out and saw them open for the Stones at the Coliseum and remembers clearly when Axl decided to run off the stage around the track and back on stage only to fall off the stage and not skip a beat! He's very skeptical of what Axl is trying to do now with the new lineup.

Again, I'll see what other details he can give me tomorrow over a live conversation and if they're worth passing on, I'll pass them on. I would not be surprised if he had a drink or two with Axl...my bro has plenty of celebrity friends.

So now you know he's not if fuckin' Costa Rica! He's in NYC at club Stereo.

V~

so your brother wants axl to be the on stage axl all the time? axl's not allowed to be a normal human being, otherwise he's not cool?. :rolleyes:

Yeh I think that Axl's been thru with drugs long ago and also otherwise I think It's better that he stays alive

and I hopefully see him live in July than that he takes drugs and kills himself.

I also agree that your bro is really lucky.

rock3

Would your bro also recognise a gnr demo being played? As he does seem to do that a lot. Did he hear any (new) GnR songs being played?

I sent him IRS and Better so hopefully he noticed any new GNR tracks that Axl might've played.

Aussie Axl and late- My brother is just one of those guys that remembers Axl and GNR playing in small clubs in Hollywood so he's really cynical and skeptical about what Axl's trying to do today. Sometimes he jokes that Axl should've just stayed on drugs, lived fast, died young only to leave great music behind. He's only joking. I, for one, am glad he's healthy and evolving as an artist.

I just left my brother a voicemail. I'll pass on any worthy details...

V~

Let's stay on topic guys. If you wish to bash each other, please use the pm system.

Back on topic - I know Axl has been in NYC for several days.

I'm told he was at another club until 5:30am a few nights ago.

Axl LOVES NYC, I don´t remember where I read it but he said something like he felt like home there and that he could go everywhere without being bothered.

yeah...Axl thinks he's the main character in the CITR :lol:

P.S.

It's normal...sometimes I think I'm Axl so :lol: ...use your illusion work in peace :lol:

Thanks for posting mate. Hopefully your brother can describe what this whole 'storming off' thing was about. Also you should ask him if when Axl shouted 'My fucking eye!'... did it sound like his voice was raspy at all? Harmonic? :unsure:

I'd like to know where Axl stays when he's in town...

but anyway, I know a girl that works at Stereo... I'm surprised Axl hangs out there. It's not one of my fav clubs in town, but whatever - I might start spending more time there (unless the eye-spitter ruined the place for him)

Axl was there, hes been in NY for the past week.... he missed Elton Johns Oscar Viewing party because he was still there! Apparantly he is there to sort out all the copyright issues that have popped up from the sound samples used in Madagascar while also going in and out of the Sanctuary office quite a bit. If we are indeed getting close to the release of CD it makes sense for Axl to be going to NY quite a bit. Sanctuarys HQs are in New York and Merck is also based there!

Jonx

I'd like to know where Axl stays when he's in town...

but anyway, I know a girl that works at Stereo... I'm surprised Axl hangs out there. It's not one of my fav clubs in town, but whatever - I might start spending more time there (unless the eye-spitter ruined the place for him)

Trump Plaza.

If Axl's still in N.Y Then what about that pic. of him gonna too costa Rica? I think that person may be making shit up. And if Axl was fucked up it would be becasue he was drunk. Andnot from drugs. :huh:

The person who posted the airport pic said his friend was going to Costa Rica - not Axl. Everybody who stands in an airport line for tickets isn't necessarily going to the same place -- in fact, most times they aren't. I'm guessing the pic was taken when Axl was getting ready to check his luggage and board a plane for NYC? I could be wrong -- but that's what it appears to be.